Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

Ducky
Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.
  4. Don't advertise your alliance here. If you're an alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 700 points in PvP". It gives alliance leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. Also, when listing Versus Season scores, list your simulator score as well (it helps give recruiters an idea of what your average Versus score is versus "padding" that comes from the simulator).
  2. Highlight your roster strengths and roster plans. Listing all your characters is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. No one honestly cares that you have a level 25 Moonstone with 13 covers. List your 3*'s and which ones you're currently working to level up. Or if you're a 2* player, list your 2*'s that you're working on and which 3* you're trying to transition in and who they'll be replacing. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future. If you have a Gamependium setup of your roster, a link to it would help with this as well.
  3. Link your current alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current alliance, provide the name of your current alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
  4. Express your expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  5. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with all 2*'s, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 alliance.
  6. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or what your roster looks like is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

How to get in a top 100 PVP alliance
Now that seasons are underway for 4* Thor, and now that alliances are defaulting to 20 members, I thought I'd offer some tips for players seeking to get into the top 100 alliances. This is based off what I saw in season VII, and I expect it will only go up as more alliances get to fighting strength. If you don't feel you can maintain this level of activity, then don't join an alliance aiming for the top 100. You will only be setting yourself up for future discord as the season comes down to the wire.
  1. Average Versus score needed: 800+. This should be the average that you shoot for to keep your alliance in the top 100 for any given event. Fail to meet this score and you'll risk upsetting your alliance leaders and set yourself up to be replaced.
  2. Average Season score needed: 9,500+. This should be your target number. If you're on track to reach this target great. If it looks like you'll come in lower than that, consider pushing the simulator to boost your own number.
  3. Average Sim score needed: 1500+. Sim is padding on top of what you earn in the versus events. It can be lost which makes it very hard to gauge how solidly in the top 100 your alliance actually is. Aiming for 1500 points is a solid and maintainable margin of points to help keep your alliance up in the rankings.

If you feel there are other tips or rules that should be included, please PM me directly. Do not reply to this thread with your suggestions. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 5.

Comments

• Dulk
    Dulk Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023

****Update***** I have found a new home and am no longer looking. Thank you all very much for the kind offers. Yes, I copied the message from other. I'm lazy.

Hello everyone,
    So after more than 4 years of playing I decided to change alliance as mine only has 5 active players.

What do I offer?

• Little to no communication at all, don't expect me to appear in chat a lot at by no means will I join to Line, Discord, Telegram or whatever. I already spend too much time playing this game.
    • No competitive play in any category.
    • Almost completely free to play, so do not expect any shared purchases from me.
    • Eventually work travels so it's possible that there are days with less play and less rewards.
    • I'm in Europe, a different time zone to many of you.

-Wow, that's amazing, I want to know more.

• I use to play daily. More than I should, I've to admit.
    • 312 Roster slots, meaning all 2* (farm), 3* (almost all twice, farm starting rn) and 4* rostered. 61/80 5* with 6 champed at low levels.
    • I try to play every pve event and finish them in T100, scl10, slice 2, 2nd split is my usual. This means I get full progression rewards and a little bit more but more than often I don't play optimally neither I do all nodes full clear + full points.
    • I try to play every pvp event and get full (25) progression, which means 700 to 900 points. But this is far to be fixed or a target, let's say I can do it 2/3 and the other life take it hard or I just forget and that's ok for me.
    • In pvp seasons I use to finish in the 7500 range of points, Simulator around 1500.
    • There are seasons I take it easy because I need a rest and I don't no participate that much in pvp or skip some events completely.

-So, are you interested in my profile? really? why? what I'm looking for:

• An alliance that takes it easy, doesn't push, I already spend more time than I should in this game.
    • Full bosses rewards.
  • Chigguy
    Chigguy Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2023

****Update***** I have found a new home and am no longer looking. Thank you all very much for the kind offers.

Lookin' for a new home

I’m a 7+ year veteran of MPQ, have a roster with all 5’s champed (except Magik) and 71 x 4’s champed. I play daily.

My current alliance, at which I have been generally happy with for the last couple of years, is finally splintering, so I’m looking for a new home.

I now play quasi-casually ("quasi-casually" for me, who used to be in a top 5 alliance years ago, so I have experience with competitive play). I play every PVP event to get at least 25 progression. I generally end up in top 25 (Lvl 10) in PVP, sometimes in top 10.

I play PVE for progression rewards but push for ranking in new character events and generally get around top 50 (Lvl 10) in new character events.

My current alliance only had a requirement of 600+ in PVP and participating in alliance events. That was a good match, and no problem at all for me. I would always push past full Alliance event personal progression to help the alliance get full progression awards. Unfortunately, with the splintering of the group, the alliance isn’t getting full alliance progression on alliance events any more.

So I’m looking for a new home and a good fit for me…an alliance that requires Alliance event participation and some reasonable level (would rather it not be “High”-level) of requirement in PVP is what I’m looking for. I'd also like it to be a nice group of people.

I’m not super chatty in Line. Just don't have the time to check it often anymore. Though I will chime in to give team support in the in-game chat.

If you’re interested, please drop me a line. I’m ready to find a new home with some nice people.

Thanks for your consideration.

MPQ IGN: Chigguy

• MgoBlue51
    MgoBlue51 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited March 2023

Hello. Recently my alliance has been missing the mark on a lot of events. I'm not a top player by any means, I try to hit minimum of 600 in pvp and full progression in pve. I complete all alliance events. Weekends sometimes get tough for schedules thanks to real life, but I still try to play every day. Shield level 207, I have all the top 5* champed except for kang, been an active player since before 5* chars were a thing. Anyone looking for a new player?

• ttank59
    ttank59 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In

We'd love for you to join us Ultra-Bloody we have all levels playing we're also private so send a request

• Karmano
    Karmano Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

Returning player here, I play daily focusing mostly on PVE, getting at least the last HP reward on SCL 7 (could do 8+, but dont have the time), and some PVP but mostly for win counts. Had all 3* champed, but its been a while and dont have the newer ones. Have some 4 4* champed.
    Any casual alliances recruiting?

• Eudes
    Eudes Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2023

EDIT : New home found ! Have fun ! :)

Hello,
    I've only been playing for 300 days, but I regret not discovering this game sooner. I'm not totally competitive in this game but as a daily player I would live to join an alliance of equivalent players to trigger rewards of this level.

I'm french so maybe in a different time zone than most of you. Anyway I'm not looking for chat excess but I appreciate helpful communications. Ideally a french alliance would delight me, but i imagine that there is not necessarily legion, so I'm open...

Some datas:

* Playing daily (several times a day)
    * Shield level 88
    * All 2* rosterered, allmost all 3* rostered (I'm still missing 6), 56 bests 4* rosterered, 15 5* rostered
    * Playing all PVE events on SCL9 with full progression (at least 120%, average more - for example finished last Infinite Poursuit at 81250/62500 and Meet R&G at 76332/56950 without the 5* requested for those events)
    * Playing all PVP events (at least 25 wins - for example finished 3 last at 750/668/734 points)
    * Finished last Season with 8000 points without paying special attention for it
    * Obviously playing all alliance events for more than individual rewards

If you have a place for me let me know... :)

Have fun everyone !

• Oldman
    Oldman Posts: 18 Just Dropped In

Hi all, returning player looking for a T100 PvE alliance, dont really care about PvP, even though I do some. Always do max progression in all events, and a little more, at least 1.20.
    My agent name is Pollozz, shield rank 166, if you want to check my rooster I am actually at the guild Hellrazors Int.
    If anything lmk, and cheers,
    Pollozz

• ttank59

Check us out Ultra-Bloody we have one spot available we'd love to have you join

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 87 Match Maker

Looking for a spender alliance, willing to get in there and buy the wolverine 5CP and 7CP deals right this moment.

• Cheesenan
    Cheesenan Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

Hello,
    Only half the members active in my alliance. We sometimes miss the final rewards in boss events. I'm looking for an active alliance.

What do I bring:
    I'm in my second year playing this game. Playing daily. Pvp: 700-850 range. Boss event: dedicated. Pve: finishing in top 200 usually.
    Won't use discord. Will use the built in chat.
    Pay my 1eur monthly but not more.

Objective
    My roadster: kitty, BRB and Mthor used on a daily base with polaris. Growing Mthor and kitty. 1500 CP and 60 LL tokens (and growing) to champion a meta.

All the best,
    Tag: Cheesenan Alliance: OverShot

• ttank59

Check us out Ultra-Bloody we're an active alliance we play all the events sometimes we complete them sometimes we don't

• PolverineX
    PolverineX Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2023

Edit: home found

Hello everyone, completely new player here. Really enjoying the game so far.

I signed up for a random alliance where people seem to sign in every day but not actually play much. It would be nice to be part of a more active (but casual) group.

My offer is modest. Just made it to lvl 41. Rostered all 2*, 7 champions. Rostered all 3*, 3 champions. Rostered 64 4*. I'll do all pve. I had 67130 points for the hunt at level 6. Trying my best at pvp; currently at 564 points for stay on target at level 7. Feel free to ask questions.

Have a great day!

• edited to reflect progress -
  • ttank59

Check us out Ultra-Bloody we're an active alliance with laid back team members we play all the Boss rounds most of the time completing all 8 levels you sound like a great fit we're not a top 100 alliance but we have fun playing together the only thing we ask is if you are going to be away for 5 or more days just let us know and your spot is safe we're also a private alliance for now drop us aline thanks for your time
    Boom Bruce

• Red5_StandingBy
    Red5_StandingBy Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2023

***** I have joined an alliance, Thank you *** **

Hello I am a returning player and would like to join a casual alliance.

My shield level is 122
    I do everything in PvE.
    For PvP I go up to 25 wins reward.
    I play daily
    Since I am returning I am missing a few four stars in my roster.
    I am a casual player so I'm not looking for something highly competitive or requires a lot of money to participate in.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Errolclift
    Errolclift Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

@Karmano said:
    Returning player here, I play daily focusing mostly on PVE, getting at least the last HP reward on SCL 7 (could do 8+, but dont have the time), and some PVP but mostly for win counts. Had all 3* champed, but its been a while and dont have the newer ones. Have some 4 4* champed.
    Any casual alliances recruiting?

Thwip n Snikt may be right for you. We're pretty casual, too. :)

• Errolclift
    Errolclift Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

@AoMadness said:
    Iv returned to the game ans started a new acount and looking for my first alliance.
    I'm a casual player that plays about 2hrs a day when I can, as I am a father and work full time.

I'm level 13 and have 14 heros at varies starts between 4* and 1*, I am more PvE focused doing events, and will take part in any alliance events. Also happy to try PvP events

Thwip n Snikt is pretty casual, and we have other lives, too. You're welcome to check us out. :)

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler

@Cheesenan said:
    Hello,
    Only half the members active in my alliance. We sometimes miss the final rewards in boss events. I'm looking for an active alliance.

What do I bring:
    I'm in my second year playing this game. Playing daily. Pvp: 700-850 range. Boss event: dedicated. Pve: finishing in top 200 usually.
    Won't use discord. Will use the built in chat.
    Pay my 1eur monthly but not more.

Objective
    My roadster: kitty, BRB and Mthor used on a daily base with polaris. Growing Mthor and kitty. 1500 CP and 60 LL tokens (and growing) to champion a meta.

All the best,
    Tag: Cheesenan Alliance: OverShot

Did u find a alliance?

• kirbycrackle
    kirbycrackle Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2023

UPDATE: I have joined a new alliance. Thanks!

Hello! I may need a new alliance. The one I've been playing with since I joined three years ago has lost key members and was barely able to complete four rounds of the last boss event. So, I'm curious if there's another alliance out there where people are closer to my level.

I'm level 126. I play every day.
    I have all the 4* characters and all but 14 of the 5* ones.
    I've champed 3 5* characters and 76 4* characters.
    I usually hit the 25-win level on each PvE.
    I usually contribute 800,000+ points on boss events.

Like I said, I'm not sure if I should stay where I am or try something new. Let me know what you think!

• Rayne8379
    Rayne8379 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Hi, returning player after some time off looking for alliance.
    Play daily pve and pvp, currently trying to finishing off 3* roster

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler

@tterx said:
    *****edit : I joined the alliance.
    Looking for a new alliance.
    The level is 191.
    pve played scl10 and finished with 93456 points on LIT.
    I have all the characters.
    Pvp usually ends in 700++.

Have u found a alliance?