Tired of hanging out in a barely active Coalition? The Empyr is Looking For You!!

Options
GoldenTalon
GoldenTalon Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
edited November 2017 in MtGPQ Coalitions
manablackpngmanabluepngmanagreenpngmanaredpngmanawhitepng
Are you consistently hitting 200+ in Hour of Revelation or 800+ The Return of the God-Pharaoh but are only in a half active Coalition?  Then you should join the Empyr.  Even better if there is a group of you that would like to move up and still stick together then we have the ability to accommodate that too. Let's help each other earn better rewards and still have fun at the same time. 

With Coalitions DefiantEmpyr, MysticEmpyr, HydraEmpyr, FallynEmpyr, PhoenixEmpyr, we have the ability to place players in a situation that best suits your playing styles.

HydraEmpyr currently has one spot open for our top 50 coalition. PhoenixEmpyr, our casual coalition, has spaces open as well. Players that perform consistently high will be considered for placement in DE or ME which are top 10 and top 20 Coalition performers.  No One is forced to move up but it is an honor to be considered for higher placement. Here is your chance to jump in and prove yourself ready for tougher competition and earn those better rewards

Anyone considering joining the Empyr must be willing to use the Line app and can send me a pm there @ GoldenTalon. It is a free app that allows us to better communicate and help players improve their decks and provide strategy. If you or your Coalition are already using the Line app send me a pm and maybe we can see about joining forces to strengthen each other. If you want to have a discussion through a pm here first that's fine as well. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
manablackpngmanabluepngmanagreenpngmanaredpngmanawhitepng

Comments

• GoldenTalon
    Options
    PhoenixEmpyr is looking for new recruits again. 1 to 2 players will have a chance to join the growing Empyr. We do use the Line app so please reach out to me there through a pm to GoldenTalon.

Also if there is small group of you out there that does use the Line app we may have an opportunity to take in a group, please pm me for further details.
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    Looking for a few recruits to fill spots across the Empyr.

Please see the original post and we look forward to hearing from you.
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    We have three openings through out the Empyr we will get you placed in the best fit for your activity and competitivness. Please feel free to send a pm here or preferably through the free Line app to GoldenTalon

https://line.me/en-US/ 

• GoldenTalon
    Options
    We have six openings through out the Empyr. Send a pm here or on our preferred form of communication, the Line app, and we can discuss further. 

• GoldenTalon
    Options
    We have 5 openings across the Empyr, please send me a pm, preferably through the free Line app to discuss further.

• GoldenTalon
    Options
    We have multiple openings through out the Empyr.  We are currently looking to fill a spot open in our top 20 coalition, MysticEmpyr.  If you're ready to move on from your current, nearly inactive, coalition and fight for higher rewards now would be time to jump in and improve your standings.

We have spaces open in our top 50, and 150 coalitions as well.
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    Are you consistently hitting 200+ in Hour of Revelation or 1000+ The Return of the God-Pharaoh but are only in a half active Coalition?  Then you should join the Empyr.  If a small group of you would like to stay together but earn better rewards we will have the ability to place you where that can be accomplished.

With Coalitions DefiantEmpyr, MysticEmpyr, HydraEmpyr, FallynEmpyr, PhoenixEmpyr, we have the ability to place players in a situation that best suits your playing styles.

We have multiple openings through out the Empyr waiting for you.  Send me a pm and we can see where we can help each other.  Newbies or individuals are welcome too. 
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    Are you or a small group that consistently perform high looking for better rewards?  Well here is your opportunity to jump into a top 25 Coalition, and just maybe with your help, can push to be a top 10 Coalition.  We currently have 5 spaces available in MysticEmpyr.  Let's help each other reach for better rewards and push into the top ranks of MtGPQ.  We do use a free app called Line to better communicate and strategize.  You can send me a pm there or here at GoldenTalon.  We look forward to joining forces together in the near future.
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    3 spaces open in a top 25 Coalition, MysticEmpyr.  With your help we can see about pushing back into the top 15 or better. 

Also looking for any active players interested in a new Coalition with the opportunity to move higher as space becomes available. Look up PhoenixEmpyr. 

Any small groups of players looking to stay together can also be accommodated as well just send me a PM and we can discuss further. 
  • GoldenTalon
    Options
    We have one opening in our top 50 Coalition HydraEmpyr and multiple openings in PhoenixEmpyr after moving a number of players up recently.  Feel free to jump right into the Empyr Coalition by joining PhoenixEmpyr today and then we will gladly promote up those players looking to earn higher rewards and that consistently perform well into either MysticEmpyr, our top 25 Coalition or DefiantEmpyr, our top 10 coalition. 
  • BruceWayneDK
    BruceWayneDK Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DefiantEmpyr is looking for one player for the upcoming event. Want to join a top 10 team? Now is the time!