Legendary Creatures - don't waste your time

Options
2»

Comments

• Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have 7 of the 15. I pulled Tazari, Sigarda and Ulrich. All dupes.
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I pulled Olivia and Kozelik. I don't have either one so I'm pretty happy with it. In the last week I also pulled Zendikar Resurgent, the Great Aurora, Hixus, Infinite Obliteration and a couple good rares like Prized Amalgam and Blight Herder. I can't complain right now but I certainly understand the frustration. I bought Gisela (only purchased Mythic) and then drew her 2 more times.
  • parasith77
    parasith77 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have 4 of the available mythics and got also a duplicate. I am really angry & considering to quit this game.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got an Ulamog before it disappeared. I'm actually quite happy with it since a lot of PvE is versus multicolored bosses. When OGW2 comes back around I want to ingest Kozelick's entire board every turn.

Also seems like it should possibly be decent versus dual colored walkers.

Kind of a blast from the past in a way. Too bad there are not many devoid cards.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    James13 wrote:
    I got an Ulamog before it disappeared. I'm actually quite happy with it since a lot of PvE is versus multicolored bosses. When OGW2 comes back around I want to ingest Kozelick's entire board every turn.

Also seems like it should possibly be decent versus dual colored walkers.

Kind of a blast from the past in a way. Too bad there are not many devoid cards.
    shuts koth down hard, too
  • paralistalon
    Options
    "I actually don't have any of these mythical, so I can't lose! As long as I don't get that turd of a card, Odric, I'll be happy!"

One guess what card I got...
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hell, I'll take Odric over my 3rd duplicate Sigarda
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Only had Odric, pulled an Emrakul, felt pretty good. Another person in my coalition though picked up 2 dupes of the same card, though.
  • whma11
    whma11 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What a gamble, I had 7/15 of the creatures,and I pulled were Odric, Emrakul and Gisa, so I got lucky this time. However I got two duplicate Undergrowth champions from mystic creatures purchase. I spent 700 crystals and I got two duplicates. That was really upset me, but there was nothing we can do.