The "exciting new game feature"

Options
2»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    I can't wait for the new feature. You'll be able to use a combination of Iso, CP and HP to purchase iconic Marvel locations that give boosts in battle and other bonuses outside of battle!

--words--
    As much as this sounds like you might be sattirising or something...it actually sounds kinda cool.
    Sounds cool, but unfortunately this is definitely not the new feature we were talking about in the past.
    (Might want to add a disclaimer that it's your own idea, Punisher5784. Wouldn't want to be spreading misinformation around icon_e_wink.gif )

The new game feature is still currently in development, but we will be sure to make an official announcement once it's ready to be revealed.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

The new game feature is still currently in development, but we will be sure to make an official announcement once it's ready to be revealed.
    Come on... at least some info. You know what this feaure is about, right? So tell us icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    55487014.jpg
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Somebody call Donald Trump and make him tweet D3 to tell us! icon_mad.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    I can't wait for the new feature. You'll be able to use a combination of Iso, CP and HP to purchase iconic Marvel locations that give boosts in battle and other bonuses outside of battle!

- X-Mansion: +10% Power Damage for all Mutants
    - Savage Land: -20% Power Damage against Mutant enemy
    - Stark Tower: +1 AP in 3 random colors at the start of battle for each Avenger on team
    - Baxter Building: +25% healing for Fantastic Four members
    - Daily Bugle: Additional 1-turn Stun for all Spider-man powers (except Bagman, he's F4)
    - Fisk Tower: -1 turn for each CD tile power
    - Sanctum Sanctorum: 25% chance to pull an additional bonus character from tokens
    - SHIELD Headquarters: 5% additional Iso earned per reward

You can also send out characters to "mine" special resources to help "build" these locations. My only concern is, members of an enemy alliances can enter your territory and destroy it so you have to use your characters to protect your alliance's territory.

*Adding disclaimer that this is player-generated content, and not official information
    -Brigby

So........when someoene else's post needs a clarification.....it is added with NO PROBLEM.

Yet, when * I * make a topic that simply says "what do y'all think about ______, let me know so I can get the word out" ( or whatever I said ), the thread gets HIDDEN, and even after I ask for someone to just fix it and do whatever "clarifications" they deem necessary, I am told no. AND I'm told the person who did it cannot be divulged.

So shady.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options

- X-Mansion: +10% Power Damage for all Mutants
    - Savage Land: -20% Power Damage against Mutant enemy
    - Stark Tower: +1 AP in 3 random colors at the start of battle for each Avenger on team
    - Baxter Building: +25% healing for Fantastic Four members
    - Daily Bugle: Additional 1-turn Stun for all Spider-man powers (except Bagman, he's F4)
    - Fisk Tower: -1 turn for each CD tile power
    - Sanctum Sanctorum: 25% chance to pull an additional bonus character from tokens
    - SHIELD Headquarters: 5% additional Iso earned per reward

You can also send out characters to "mine" special resources to help "build" these locations. My only concern is, members of an enemy alliances can enter your territory and destroy it so you have to use your characters to protect your alliance's territory.

*Adding disclaimer that this is player-generated content, and not official information
    -Brigby

Wow. You guys really do play too much of this game, don't you... icon_e_smile.gif

What Punisher laid out is basically how Clash of Clans and its ilk work, more or less. Each one has its quirks, but basically it's build stuff so that you can build more stuff so that you can build more stuff that can go and destroy your enemies, which lets you build more stuff, and so on.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ohhh, we could make new tiles for the feature... like... an environment tile... we could call them... environmental tiles!

Wait...

arXbzT9.png

icon_razz.gif
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    veny wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Come on... at least some info. You know what this feaure is about, right? So tell us icon_e_biggrin.gif

Remember the survey about sending heroes off on missions and about alliance vs alliance battles?

The best bet would be these are the features that are coming.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby wrote:

--words--
    As much as this sounds like you might be sattirising or something...it actually sounds kinda cool.
    Sounds cool, but unfortunately this is definitely not the new feature we were talking about in the past.
    (Might want to add a disclaimer that it's your own idea, Punisher5784. Wouldn't want to be spreading misinformation around icon_e_wink.gif )

Brigby, come on! Clearly I'm kidding. You'll get to know that I joke around quite often. I work in Human Resources so idk how to datamine lol. I'll add the disclaimer though.

Yes as one of the players stated above I was using other mobile games. But since you took the time to reply.. is any of what I said relevant to whats coming? icon_lol.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there any sort of vague timeline? 1 month, 3 months, 6 months?
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Steellatch wrote:
    veny wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Remember the survey about sending heroes off on missions and about alliance vs alliance battles?

I would like my heros on a mission to fix bugs and classic legendary diluted drop rates.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hendross wrote:
    Steellatch wrote:
    veny wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

I would like my heros on a mission to fix bugs and classic legendary diluted drop rates.

That's something they're working on. Certain characters can do specific things while away on missions such as Beast can fix bugs while Scarlet Witch can help increase token drop rates.
    yes it's a joke but imagine!