Terrors in the Shadows

Options
2»

Comments

• Fedaykin
    Fedaykin Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Okay....... here is another game bug to report.....  I was playing a battle with Kiora against another Kiora (both level 60).... and the very first card cast by my opponent was the mythic creature 'Gisa and Geralf'.... well, the very next turn for my opponent, that card "returned" a Possessed Skaab and 2 Prized Amalgams to the battlefield, which I then had to contend with. Those creatures should never have "returned" since they were never on the battlefield to begin with. MAJOR GLITCH WITH THE 'Gisa and Geralf' card.... PLEASE FIX....     (Miraculously I was able to win the battle, but as a result of that game bug, I didn't obtain the extra ribbon for the 3rd goal which I otherwise would have).

The RATHER LARGE number of game bugs after this last update are getting to be an annoyance and a detriment to the scoring in the events. PLEASE FIX.  
  • AresOmega
    AresOmega Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    This is by design with this card. When Gisa and Geralf enter the battlefield, they discard the next 4 creature cards in your library to your graveyard. At the beginning of each turn, they return one of the zombie cards from the graveyard to the battlefield. It has been this way since the initial release of this card for purchase. Sort of like a Liliana1 1st and 3rd ability built into a card for zombies only. I love it when I get a prized amalgam and diregraf colossus out this way because they recur each round if they are killed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    Options
    (Starting) Charges per Node: 3
    Max charges per Node: 5
    Node Recharge Time: 8 Hours

Can this information be added as well?

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    jimpark said:
    (Starting) Charges per Node: 3