We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]
In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.
If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.
Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile
It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.
A Mostly Accurate 4* Ranking (Updated 7/13)
Here is the original intro, which is on the doc as well:
Well, we've reached the fabled point where 4* characters are more numerous than 3* characters.
So, I've taken it upon myself to rank them all in order of general usefulness. I know there are some ranking threads and such out there, but I didn't see any that focus specifically on the 4* tier, at least none that have been updated recently.
- This is just my opinion and should in no way be construed as the "definitive" or "official" 4* ranking in any way. I mostly wrote it for fun.
- At any given time, I won't have used a couple of these outside of their demo node in the release event because they aren't covered yet, so their ranking will be based off of that small amount of experience, forum input, and some educated guessing.
- Characters are listed in descending order of awesomeness. Assume a margin of error of around 2-3 ranks since this is obviously subjective.
- In general I'll be assuming the characters are at or around level 270, as I very rarely use underleveled 4*s.
- Devil Dino and Howard are not included as they are extremely difficult to cover and not really serious contenders.