How's the game now?

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I've been away for a while, and won't be back for a while to come either, but for those of you who know me, how's the game changed since I left? has it changed for better or for worse? or is it just a matter of opinion?

and I'm assuming Buscemi is Shteev? so we don't need to continue the BBS thing?

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Everything is perfect!!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gifstar.png
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They give out Big Boxes instead of boosters every 5 days now for the daily reward!!
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been away for a while, and won't be back for a while to come either, but for those of you who know me, how's the game changed since I left? has it changed for better or for worse? or is it just a matter of opinion?

and I'm assuming Buscemi is Shteev? so we don't need to continue the BBS thing?

honestly, it got worse. Many Coalitions are becoming unfriendly towards each other due to several issues, chiefly being over "poaching" and the exploit.

Lock out issues prevent many people from playing in the past 2 events. Estimates of maybe 20% of the total player base affected.

drop rates are still as bad and random.

many old bugs are still not fixed.

I recommend Yugioh Duel-links on line. at least in that game, duplicate cards are actually needed to make OP decks and there's a real PvP mode.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    ahh well, maybe when i come back to Puzzle Quest I might get back into the competetive scene. otherwise I'll just make YouTube videos and play casually. hows Deadapult going?

@Jetnoctis so just more runes then? icon_lol.gif
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ha! The only thing worth laughing about is that you believed my blatant lie icon_razz.gif
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Deadapult has decided to use every exploit and dirty trick we can to place first in the new events. We have also decided to take over Canada in order to pressure Hiberium to support us. I just used my stock of crystals to buy the entire team unicorns.

Miss you magic man!
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    Ill join in the dirtyness when i get back! Ive decided to not chase after mythics and top 10 coalitions, ill be happy to sub for people though. Other than that ill likely just sit back, play quick battlesnfor runes, master some cards and attempt to have a casual MtGPQ experience!
  • r190063
    Options
    Im using Jace2. Starfield of Nyx with Silver strike made me mad :/ I don't have anything to break this combination