Matchmaking BINGO!!!

Options
buscemi
buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
Majincob posted the following names in the other matchmaking thread, and I regularly play against every single one of them.
123123 1
Agramonte 1
Andrew 2
Aquilen 2
BaDJer 1
Coagula 1
COLNSTORM 1
Crossfire 1
evolvedgil 1
FeralSkald 1
Gakera 3
goralondos 2
Guzrud 1
Heather 2
Ilupetto 1
Killwind 1
Kilpher 5
MarsDeon 1
Mersicide 1
MrKnifeGuy 1
Msaytar 5
Polooc 1
Schizoid03 3
SenatorMongo 1
Shogun 1
Sormac 3
Ultradaved 1
Wizard 1
Yawgmoth 2

So how about, for this Terror in the Shadows, we play MATCHMAKING BINGO!!!

How to play
1. Make a grid of squares, 5x5, on a piece of paper
1.5 In the centre square, write 'Game Freeze!'
2. Write the name of an opponent who you are sick of playing in the middle of each other square.. this will give you 24 opponents in total.
3. Every time you play one of the named opponents in this event, cross them off with a big red X. Or use a bingo marker if for some weird reason you actually have one.
4. First player to make an unbroken line of 5, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins!!!
5. No prizes... we'll just run on the honor system.

̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶G̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶t̶i̶n̶u̶m̶ ̶T̶i̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶N̶O̶T̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶
g̶u̶n̶b̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶U̶l̶t̶r̶a̶d̶a̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶e̶.̶
[edit] The centre square is now a free space you can claim whenever you get a game freeze! [/edit]

Good luck!!

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You're missing Longshaft and Catlady from Gold
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Options
    To help, here's a link to a site that generates them, with some names inputted. Just change the names in the comma'd list.

http://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/? ... =1#results

bingocard.jpg
  • buscemi
    Options
    Damnit! We should have put 'Game freeze' in the centre square. Ah well, there's always next time icon_e_smile.gif
  • madwren
    Options
    No, I think that's fair, everyone should get Game Freeze in the center square, sort of like Wildcard. I'll update my link.
  • buscemi
    Options
    Well ok. But I've started already so if I get Kilpher I'm counting that for the centre too.

5 games in and I've got 2 in a row already! This is exciting....
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If I lost four charges in a node to one freeze can I get an extra free space? =D
  • buscemi
    Options
    Lagartha wrote:
    If I lost four charges in a node to one freeze can I get an extra free space? =D

That is strictly against the rules. We can't have your fortunate run of game freezes give you an unfair advantage in this game.
  • MrStem0
    Options
    I was going to join in, the problem is I'm new to platinum I've only played my first set of nodes so can't fill in the whole list to generate the card, I filled in all the players I have played in all of my nodes (15 games) this is what I get.

IMG_4056.jpg

Based on what I have seen, I stand 0 chance of winning even with this card.

I feel like this matchmaking is a little bit broken? And now I can't win the bingo because of it. icon_cry.gif
  • buscemi
    Options
    HOUSE!!!!

15253588_10209459364074007_2636312434169610685_n.jpg?oh=abd394c3800bbe1b3adfcfd9145b7f2d&oe=58C1E918
  • madwren
    Options
    Nice! Mine were scattered all over, so I had a bunch of rows of 2. You win....um...hm. We forgot that part.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bumping this
  • speakupaskanswer
    speakupaskanswer Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've played at least five games against Brian1125. And Mersicide. It almost feels like we're a team by now, the three of us.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    those two have been the ones i have been matched against most often with a killwind and ultradaved just for variety lol
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I get Mersicide, Kilpher (curse your kiora!!!!), Yawgmoth all the time. those 3 are my regulars. never faced Killwind or Ultradaved though. (thank god)
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mercicide, ultradavid, brian1125, killwindand sometimes yagmoth.
    This frustrates me more than the recent update, there is no variety and pretty much boring playing same players.
    I wonder why we don't get matched with same people in QB? I feel D3 is trolling us