I've lost my account

Kiera13
Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
I've been having issues with fb for the last couple of days. It hasn't been connecting or sending friends their gifts. I tried to reconnect and it wouldn't work, so I cleared data and went through the newbie fight to connect to fb... and it connected with the newbie account instead of switching to my account. halp.

Posting here in the hopes someone in charge reads this, since the new season is coming up. I'm missing a bunch of stuff that I had planned on doing and I'm a commander in my alliance so they've pretty much got dead weight for the next few events. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Bro submit a help ticket, so they can fix you, before its too late. They should be able to recover it for you.

Edit: see here for instructions
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274
  • Kiera13
    Can i have my account back yet? I contacted customer service on the 14th. It's been 8 days. If I don't get it back by tomorrow I won't be able to get it back until after thanksgiving.

I already gave you people a reciept to prove my account is mine. What else do you need? This is getting ridiculous.
  • Edelkin
    Edelkin Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    It's been since the 10th that I lost mine and all I have received is a canned response that isn't even topical to the Steam environment in which I play. They obviously don't care, and it doesn't matter how much money you have spent with them either. They just have no concern for their customers.
  • Kiera13
    Update:

CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN'T READ RECEIPTS. SENT IN SCREENSHOT OF THE ONE GOOGLE HAD TO RE-SEND ME. THEY CAN'T VERIFY.

Please give me my account back. Why don't they know how to read receipts that they make people send in? It had all the right information and numbers and my email. Everything they said they needed. Why
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pm Brigby?
  • Kiera13
    Pm Brigby?
    Ha, I pm'ed a red name like last week. They ignored me. at this point I don't really think anyone is gonna bother to help
  • Kiera13
    Obviously chthulu was ****-ing when he said people were listening lmao
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pmed brigby for you icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kiera13
    I pmed brigby for you icon_e_smile.gif
    <3
    Since nobody seems to listen to me. Maybe I don't spend enough?