Saving a deck & friend list.

Options
Demsu
Demsu Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Having many cards inspires me to make different kinds of decks, but it's time and effort to make a deck from scratch if, for example would like to grind different heroic planeswalker encounters. If for each planeswalker you own, you could make 2-5 deck lists, name them and save on your profile, it would encourage people to try different styles.

Some kind of function that you could search for a user and invite that user to your friend list, and the could duel against.

Would like to hear from the developers.. on the scale of 1 to 10, how likely would it be to have these kinds of features implemented to the game ?

Comments

• solidshape
    Options
    Yes saving decks is a must plz . it can be saved locally so it does not occupy server space . it good enough. Thks
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree with you.

Saving decks is a must have option, for testing new cards, trying new combos and playing events with different objectives.

I woul like to have the option of using a saved deck with different planeswalkers.
  • Zeplech
    Options
    This would be a huge time saver, especially once you get a substantial number of cards. I would currently opt for this over additional bug and performance fixes. An alternative, though certainly an inferior one, would be to enable an ability to create a list of favorite cards per Planeswalker that could be used as filtering criteria.
  • Shino
    Shino Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    AGREED!

Especially with the way you guys do some of your events.
    The events like Fateful Showdown where you face specific types of overpowered opponents and decks, Having the option to save a specific type of deck is a must!

There's a huge gap in this game b/c this is missing.
  • gromph99
    Options
    I completely agree, saving multiple deck should be a basic feature in any card game.

Its annoying to always switch card in decks for the event.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Saving decks is currently something the community is asking for and apparently they are exploring ideas about it, but that it is still early in development. Hopefully it makes it into the game, it would be very handy for everyone.
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Zeplech wrote:
    An alternative, though certainly an inferior one, would be to enable an ability to create a list of favorite cards per Planeswalker that could be used as filtering criteria.

Heck, I don't even need the list to be per planeswalker. It would be a significant time saver if I could just "Favorite" my most-used cards, period, since I'm generally using a pretty small subset of cards to get bonus ribbons on events.

I'd guess this would be way easier to implement than letting us save multiple decks per planeswalker, and in my opinion would be nearly as good.