I'll Forgive You If......

apexpredator85
apexpredator85 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
I'll forgive d3/Demiurge for the insanity that is Boss Rush if I can have a gift of 1/1/1 versions of Phoenix and Bruce Banner. They sucked to go against of course but man they would be fun to have. Or..... just change Bruce Banner to a version like that Boss Rush version and I'll look the other way. Has to be able to be stunned and sent airborn of course... icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I can get just one dino purple...
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    If I can just have the Peggy covers they taunted me with then held out of my reach...
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    the dev who designed the original Cho be given full and sole charge of designing all future bosses.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    the dev who designed the original Cho be given full and sole charge of designing all future bosses.

Amen to that...
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler

I'd rather the designer who designed the nerfed XFW nerf these bosses.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I just want my Peggy covers. If this was a team event like it was supposed to be I would've gotten at least a couple and I would've kept plugging on even though I was getting wasted every round.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    A reasonable option would be if they bumped everyone up by an additional round as far as the rewards.