What's in your Anniversary Vault? (Should I reset?)

GuntherBlobel
GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey all,

I've had some nice luck in the Vault. I scored the big HP on the first pull and I've since pulled all the rest of the HP. It's burning a hole in my pocket and so, I'm curious, Should I spend 500 HP to reset? There's a week left on this Vault.

To me that depends on the non-Dino 4*s.

I have Cho, Elektra, Prof X, Moon Knight, and Spider-woman left to earn. Iceman is there, but already pulled. I pulled 1/3 Legendaries as well.

So, what do you think, based on what you have in your vault, are there better 4*s options out there? Should I reset?

Comments

• It depends on how many more tokens you expect to pull, though I would likely reset it so you have an opportunity to pull the hp again.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Out of the 7 extra 4*s, 6 of them are ones I have champed. So only the XFW green would be wasted. I consider that I good vault.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    You haven't given us a lot of information to work with to make an educated suggestion. However a simple response is simply to judge for yourself based on what still remains and how valuable it is to your progress. If the LTs and Dino are not appealing, then reset. If the 4* remaining are not appealing, reset. Otherwise, plug away.

I managed to pull two LTs from two vaults now, and should I do so again, I will reset a third time. Those tokens are the best value for me and they are my objective. You need to figure out your own objective and play to that.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the replies. It sounds like the 4* covers are completely random except Dino. So, yeah, I'll reset them and hope for the best.

Thanks for the advice, especially the bit about farming the 2* covers. I hadn't considered the value in that. I also didnt know you get a free reset by emptying a vault! Thanks.