Luke Cage's passive animation (Power Man)

sinnerjfl
sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Please, please, speed up the animation when his passive activates, it slows down matches so much at the moment when
fighting goons. It's ridiculous, needs to be 10x faster.

Comments

• Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Or remove it. 2* bullseye doesn't have an animation when you match purple why should this (also while we are at it remove carnages as well)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please remove the screen shake at least.
    That required nodes in PVE are the worst I've played in a long time - two activations per round, plus screen shake.

It's unbearable.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, especially the screen shake is unbearable. It's gotten to the point where I just look away from the screen whenever it's my opponents turn.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even if it just played the animation (without the shake) the first time it went off things would be so much better.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I was thinking of making this post myself last night. Played a couple matches with him and it got on my nerves very quickly. I say get rid of the animation all together.
  • WildCardCorsair
    WildCardCorsair Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    There's a post in the general discussion and Hi-Fi is going to take it to the devs. I for one agree. It should be made much shorter, at least 25% of it's current length if not removed at all (I'm a fan of Greene's art so I personally don't want it gone forever). And while the shaking doesn't bother me, it could be lessened/removed altogether.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]I'll point out this thread to the devs so we can take it into consideration. Thanks everyone.

That time though... I can get up to make a sandwich in the time it takes to generate all those tiles sometimes.