GoblinPile Official Coalition Thread ***Recruiting***

majincobmajincob Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
edited January 31 in MtGPQ Coalitions
This is the official GoblinPile thread. We are part of the Coalition Alliance.

*CURRENT STATUS*
We are recruiting at this time.

GoblinPile Charter
What GoblinPile is all about: Getting mythics and having fun.

What is our collective goal: Being the best there ever was.

How do people get in: Fill out our survey during open recruitment. Current goblins vote on new goblins from among applicants who meet minimum requirements. Event results are important, but not everything.

How do we stay competitive: Our coalition will be more than 20 people large, but each event the 20 top performing goblins who are available join the pile. Performance will be ranked using the average percentage score from the last 4 non-vacation events. Excess goblins will be sent out as goblin ambassadors to assist other Alliance coalitions so people don’t miss out on coalition prizes.

How do people leave: By choice.

What if there are disagreements: EMOJI WAR! Majincob: final arbiter.

Alliance charter addendums: Private coalition channel is invite only and may not be suited for the faint of heart. Language restriction loosened within reason. Inclusionary attitude still expected.

Members are expected to have slack accounts and join the private channel to discuss strategy.
Leader of GoblinPile (D3ceived) 
Apply to the top coaliton  .
Read our Charter

Comments

• majincobmajincob Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Recruitment update!

GoblinPile is looking for a new member to join our ranks on a permanent basis. Please direct message me if you are interested and I will put your name on our list of candidates. This list will be confidential and we will not share it outside the coalition. Personality and community presence are important factors we will be considering.
    Read our Charter
  • Hi Majincob,
    I'd like to be considering for the open spot in GoblinPile. I'm an every day player and have been active since July. I've got the 5 basic planeswalkers, Nahiri, and Sarkhan at level 60. Saheeli currently at level 56 after I won her placing 4th in the last Saheeli event. I've also placed top 10 in quick battle before. I'm an adult who works from home, so active throughout the day, every day. Not afraid of language or spending a bit to get ahead. I like to play with the best and learn how to be the best at any game I play. Just got off a three year kick on Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth where I ran a 100 person alliance that was top on our server every tournament and among the top 5 in all the servers. I've used multiple outside chat apps while playing that, including Line and Group Me and will download whatever app you guys use. I scored over 1100 this last Avacyn event with my ally DeathNotice. I've been in this coalition for only a few days and I'm already ranked 4th. I would really like to be on a team with high caliber players who I can discuss deck builds and win mythics with. I love to compete and love to win and feel I'd pull my weight and bring a lot to the team. If you didn't feel like I did I would happily tinykitty off if you told me to, but just want an opportunity to play with the best.
    Cheers,
    NakaDakaFire
  • Hey Majincob,

I'm interested in the spot you currently have open in your clan. I'm new to the forums so I can't send a personal message. But with the game, I'm a very active player. Currently I have the 5 basic planeswalkers, as well as Kiora, Sorin, Nahiri, and Saheeli Rai at lvl 60. I've ranked in the top 10 for countless quick battles, as well as for events. In the clan I'm currently in I hold the All Time leader position for score. I greatly enjoy this game as I used to play paper magic in the past. For this reason, I don't mind spending a bit of money on packs or new planeswalkers. I believe if I was part of your clan I could be a great asset to it. Thanks for the time, and I hope for a reply!:)
    Our application process is over. If you'd like to join the alliance chat and look for spots in other top coalitions pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite to slack.
    Read our Charter
  • Hi.

Can you please add me to the alliance slack? I can't PM and my email is omrybass@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Hi.

Can you please add me to the the alliance slack too? I can't PM and my email is omer.liran1@gmail.com

Thanks! icon_e_smile.gif
    We are currently accepting applications for 3 full-time members in GoblinPile. Anyone looking for a coalition should fill out this survey.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=3687&type=card
    Read our Charter
    GoblinPile is recruiting again this weekend! See the link in the original Post.
    Read our Charter
  • Hello, I Put In an application I feel my answers could get me overlooked because I'm pretty new to be honest but my cards and decks r put together very very well I'm in a guild with my roomate just soloing but I have the potential to be in top 10 guild I feel. I max out the events avacyn and the noxious gear hulk I can show some decks and start mastering cards if tiers are important xD. Look forward to a reply
  • DodecapodDodecapod Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    GoblinPile is looking for (at least) 2 new recruits to help us on our way to a Coalition Victory!

Image.ashx?multiverseid=23216&type=card

Think you have what it takes? Want to fight alongside the #1 coalition on the all-time leaderboards and learn all of our secret deck tech? Then check out our survey at https://goo.gl/forms/ELX0cDx5ZYa0tQeD2 to apply!

Feel free to reply in this thread or PM me on the forums, Slack (which the Alliance uses for chat), or Line (ID summoncamel) with any questions or concerns, and good luck to all aspiring Goblins!

Note: Please include your individual score from the current Inventor's Fair cycle in the "last 4 events" field after completing all battles for the event, along with any other recent coalition event scores from previous cycles; Nodes of Power and Inventor's Fair are preferable due to the difficulty of the objectives, but Fateful Showdown is also acceptable. Make sure to mention bugs, freezes, crashes, or any other extenuating circumstances that adversely affected the results, if applicable, and we'll make an effort to adjust for that when assessing each of the respective scores.
  • MrStem0MrStem0 Posts: 40
    Places still being considered for, fill out the form today!
    GoblinPile is Recruiting!

Fill out the form linked to be invited for a chat and a chance to join the #1 Coalition in MtG PQ!

https://goo.gl/forms/ELX0cDx5ZYa0tQeD2