Single Player Looking For A Coalition? Post Here

David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
edited March 21 in MtGPQ Coalitions
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted a Coalition. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the Coalition leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted a Coalition invite once you've found a new home in-game.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears. We try to keep this to under a day's turnaround time. If you think we missed your post, be persistent and post again - we're trying to keep up with volume (while trying to keep spam from getting onto the forums).
  3. Recruitment posts will be deleted weekly. Any posting that is more than a week old is likely outdated and not likely to be seen given the high volume of postings. As such, we will delete all recruitment posts older than one week. If you've put together an especially elaborate post, save it to your laptop/desktop/tablet/paper. This will happen regardless of whether you've accepted a Coalition invite or not (though you should still edit your post as a courtesy).
  4. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking a Coalition will be deleted.
  5. Don't advertise your Coalition here. If you're a Coalition leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders). Any post that isn't an individual seeking a Coalition will be deleted.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 200 Ribbons in PvP". It gives Coalition leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored.
  2. Highlight your Planeswalker strengths and deck plans. Listing all your Planeswalkers is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. Just list your best. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future.
  3. Express your expectations. Coalitions exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in a Coalition (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  4. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with a few starter PWs, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 Coalition.
  5. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or how packed out your inventory is - is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

(Note: Thanks to our present and past moderators for helping create these rules & guidelines.)
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
D3 Go! Community Manager
Tagged:

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQGrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I've been playing for a long time (since release) have over 500 cards including many mythics. Created a coalition and hoping to have a few people join us.
  • McjordanMcjordan Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Hey! I'm very competitive. Got first in the last 3 quick battles this week in my bracket. Consistently top 25 in platinum PVP events. Unlocked all rewards in PVE.

I have all planeswalkers lvl 60, over 600 cards with half of them mastered. Looking for a competitive coalition.

I have nearly every meta mythic, rare, etc from all sets. I've put together good decks with combo/synergies for all planeswalkers. I have a quick battle win ratio of 93.8% (2013 and 132). Many of those losses were freeze-related.

Let me know if you have a spot for me, and who else is in your coalition. Thanks!
  • jimilinho_jimilinho_ Posts: 292
    Mcjordan wrote:
    Hey! I'm very competitive. Got first in the last 3 quick battles this week in my bracket. Consistently top 25 in platinum PVP events. Unlocked all rewards in PVE.

I have all planeswalkers lvl 60, over 600 cards with half of them mastered. Looking for a competitive coalition.

I have nearly every meta mythic, rare, etc from all sets. I've put together good decks with combo/synergies for all planeswalkers. I have a quick battle win ratio of 93.8% (2013 and 132). Many of those losses were freeze-related.

Let me know if you have a spot for me, and who else is in your coalition. Thanks!

I'm in the same spot,

Looking for a competitive alliance, ideally with people active in the forums if possible.

Good stats in QB and events too.
  • aliasbardaliasbard Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2016
    Update: No longer looking for a coalition.
  • RannahRannah Posts: 13
    edited September 2016
    Daily player currently in silver bracket, about 25 points from gold in most colors. Have Gideon II and Koth, then the standard red/green/black/blue PW, all level 60. Have about 357 cards, regularly score above 150 ribbons in QB, and if I'm really obsessed can get above 200. I'm one of those sandbaggers that joins a QB in the last 12hrs or so and then powers to a top 50 reward to maximize my time investment. Have met every progression reward in every event so far and generally score above 150 ribbons. Have only been playing for a month or two, but will definitely be around for awhile.

(Edit: Joined Kilted)
  • I’m looking for a competitive coalition.
    I’m a daily player who has participated in every pvp event since it started. In the events I’ve always played all matches and very rarely looses. I’m playing in the golden bracket.

I’m currently in a coalition named FallenEmpire. This coalition has way too many players who seem to not be active or not active enough for my liking. Feel free to search the coalition FallenEmpire to look up my current status.
  • Hi, I'm looking for a coalition with active / competitive players for the events. If anyone got a place... I can earn some pretty good amounts of ribbons (200+) and reach quite often the top (when enough free-time). So feel free to PM me or reply here icon_e_wink.gif
  • SkazaXSkazaX Posts: 4
    edited September 2016
    *not valid anymore
  • tm00tm00 Posts: 155
    Hi, I have the 5 base walkers + ob nixilis( and I plan to buy the new jace asap )
    523 cards(7 mythics ) and plan to place in the top 100 or better in any event or get at least 150 points if I don't have much time.

I Can't assure scores in the 300 range due to playing in the platinum tier with "bad" decks.

I'm saving a good amount of crystals( currently 3600) so I should be able to complete the secondary objectives of the new expansions quickly.
  • Looking for competitive coalition. Platinum level unlocked. I typically end in the top 25 of events.
  • My Girlfriend and I are looking to join a highly competitive alliance that has room for 2 players and will enforce consistent playtime and reasonable high scoring. We prefer to join an existing top 10 alliance that's looking to rotate out any inactive players.

We are both platinum tier dedicated players: Pmaster and MPrincess
    Our current scores/ranks for todays match are:
    Pmaster: Rank 5, 288 points (1 legit loss, 1 game freeze)
    MPrincess: rank 31, 246 (2 legit losses, 4 games freezes, 1 game where she faced an opponent with 17 health so she couldn't get the bonus points) [she seems to suffer from more freezes and bugs even though we both play on identical Note 5's)

Pmaster has 664 cards, 39 Mythics
    MPrincess has 647 cards, 34 Mythics

We both own all planes walkers and each have at least 10 maxed to level 60. Already have 140k gems saved up to level up the new one if I manage to win it.

We will continue to drop $100 (each) on 5 big boxes every new card set to remain competitive and usually buy the exclusive cards if they are viable

We have installed the game on our tablets which we are hoping may cut down on the game freezes - will be testing that this weekend. We play EVERY PVP event (only exception might be if I'm out of the country on business which would only happen a couple times a year)

Please message me if you have two slots available - hoping to join in time to help for the next round.

Thank you for your consideration
  • Me and my teamate are looking to join a top coalition after the current event if anyone has a few slots open.

My current all time score is 391
    My teamates current all time score is 347
  • Hello, I am looking to join a top 20 competitive coalition to throw my efforts and time behind.
    I primarily use lvl 60 kiora and lvl 60 Nissa decks utilizing Undergrowth Champion and Gaea's Revenge for damage dealing and protecting against it. 490 total inventory of cards.
    I am very competitive and have spent a fair amount of money to build my decks and would like to see it out to good use.
    In the current Coalition challenge for Saheeli Rai I am nearing the 300 ribbon mark
    Let me know of you would have a spot for me! Thank you for reviewing.
  • I'm looking for a new coalition after this event. All time score is 623 and I play a lot. I'm pretty new but I am very active. Currently rank 4 in the current event.
  • thurulethurule Posts: 23
    edited September 2016
    Finished 14th in most recent event, play every day and don't think I've had any event with under 200 ribbons.

Looking for a coalition that is full of active players. Current coalition had about 3/20 participation.

Edit: 643 all time.
  • 2 members looking to join a top coalition. All time Scores after last event

Sway82 - 692
    Nuttranger - 683

I finished top 5 in the last event so yes I have the new walker, and Kiora, and sharkhan.

Deadapult, I'm calling you....
  • DragonXNIK-DragonXNIK- Posts: 24
    edited September 2016
    I'm looking to join a competetive coalition. I finished the last event with 499 in platinum and have saheeli, I intend to top 25 all PVP events for the forseeable future, and more likely top 5 most of them.

Game name is DragonXNIK, send me a PM in slack (DragonXNIK as well) with a coalition name or if you want a screenshot for or to talk.

Thanks for your consideration!

I joined up with YouHave1Job, so I'm good, thanks!
  • name is hedgegon. I am a daily player ranking in top 30 in events. I am at platinum level. Looking for an top tiered guild. I do not miss events. I am willing to join as a trial if necessary (I will not disappoint).

Currently perfect in nodes of power event (45 out of possible 45) ranked 3rd. Please feel free to look.

Have all plainswalkers, all level 60 and 300+ cards mastered.

I own 60% of all available mythic cards.

Please PM me if interested. I play daily and never miss an event.
  • TakTak Posts: 4
    Competitive player looking for a coalition, my current score is 641.

Nick -> Takeshi

PM me

Joined the coalition Tormented
  • OngFattOngFatt Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2016
    EDIT: joined Tormented