Won't renew VIP

hkattman
hkattman Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
VIP sounds like a great idea. My girlfriend and I both enjoy your game so decided to join VIP in support of the game we enjoy. Since joining VIP, the difficulty of pve and pvp have both went up, the cascades the opponents on pve and pvp get have increased drastically, the amount that the opponents shield protect has gotten stronger than intended (when a 256 shield can knock a match 4 of the 78 tiles down to 1 there's a problem) and so the number of heals that we have been forced to use has increased. We were promised that our heros would heal faster if we went VIP but one morning my Cap 3* was injured when I went to work, 3 hours later when I went to break he was still injured, how much faster of a heal is this? Therefore unless I hear from MPQ that these issues have been resolved, I won't waste my money to play a worse game.

Comments

• We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    I like conspiracies as much as the next tin foil hat junkie but this is a bit much.
  • hkattman
    by no means am I calling this a conspiracy. i am just stating the facts after subscribing to VIP. I am still playing and overcoming these difficulties, but whether you want to believe the facts or not really isn't a problem to me. I am stating the facts and no other opinion is given.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anything changed about your roster in the meantime? Did you perhaps get your first fivestar character from the legendary token? That's the easiest explanation I can see for such a drastic scaling jump.
  • hkattman
    no I had five stars before I joined VIP. My girlfriend has experienced the same things. It all began the weekend after joining VIP. I have not even leveled my 5* up. The changes have been extremely drastic. If it is not because of VIP and just a coincidence, I am sorry but when all of this occurs immediately after joining VIP, you have to think that the VIP had something to do with it.
  • Quebbster
    Well, it certainly doesn't hurt to go a while without VIP and see if scaling returns to the previous levels. It seems odd that it would be because of VIP though.
  • hkattman
    I agree, but with as many bugs as MPQ had with the roll out of VIP, it is a possibility, so next month I'll go without it and see what happens.
  • frostCoH
    frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I will not renew VIP until they turn the last test difficulty back on permanently. The current state of PVE is unsustainable.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Track just how often these events happen , then when VIP expires track how often it happens again for the same period.

Compare results

Empirical data is not only the best way to prove your point you can also submit it to the devs and they can consider corrections if the magnitude of the effect is great enough.
  • Quebbster
    frostCoH wrote:
    I will not renew VIP until they turn the last test difficulty back on permanently. The current state of PVE is unsustainable.
    I prefered the system they tested in Meet Rocket and Groot, minus the 20 point minimum for easy nodes of course. The second Enemy of the State test required a bit too much grinding for my taste, and I don't generally mind grinding.