Maybe I'm missing something...

Nazhir
Nazhir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
While looking through my roster, trying to decide if I want to work on leveling any more of my 3 star.png characters, I came across something that has me a little lost. How is it that my level 71 Captain Marvel costs more to get to 166 than my KK, who is level 66, and the same amount as my Quicksilver who is level 55?

Comments

• Rob82092
    Rob82092 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Check the level on the KK & QS big purple ISO button.

It probably doesn't say 166, for some reason the button sometimes gets stuck on lower levels once you go past around 85K iso needed to max out.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    it get's 'stuck' on a lower level because you don't have enough iso + buying the largest iso pack to get to 166.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Blasphemy! This game is your life now! You don't have time for fishing. You need to schedule your sleep, work, and social time around this game. If not you're a loser.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    wirius wrote:
    Blasphemy! This game is your life now! You don't have time for fishing. You need to schedule your sleep, work, and social time around this game. If not you're a loser.

I think you posted on the wrong topic...
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Do they all have the same number of covers?
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    The number on the button is the max you can go to if you use your current uso and purchased a mother lode (78k iso for $100) so if that doesn't get that character to max, the level that it goes to will show on the button.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    wirius wrote:

Maybe. No. Not really. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nazhir
    Nazhir Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Ah, I get it now. Thanks for the info!