Big Enchilada Won't Unlock

EleganceFlawed
EleganceFlawed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
Twice now I've completed Dat Required Character and The Big Enchilada has remained locked, saying that I need to complete Dat Required Character first. I've submitted tickets both times, the first they gave me the cover but the second they told me something about an 8 hour refresh that didn't make sense to me. I'm not waiting to start the node, I'm trying to do it right after completing the first one.

I don't know if this is every time, the other days I played I didn't have the required character to try. So far it's been Gamora and Falcon.

I'll see how it goes today with Beast if I can beat the first node without Storm or OBW.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm locked out of Beast today even though I already did the 'required character' mission.

The Big Enchilada keeps saying I need to complete the other mission which I've already done.

KGB

P.S. Late note: I got it to finally unlock by doing 'Third time's a charm' first. That some how triggered the game to refresh what I'd completed. The annoying thing is bad boards caused severe damaged to Thor so now I have to wait 4 hrs for him to heal (he's SOOOOO slow at healing) so I can use him in Big Enchilada icon_e_sad.gif