Whales' List of "Suggestions"

TheOncomingStorm
TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
Let's be honest, mpq will probably never value feedback from plebes like me or players for more experienced or skilled the same way they value whales.

It's time to activate the forum version of Whales! Whales! Whales! I'm hoping whales will unite and present a list of suggestions. I decided not to use demands because I wrote this and it was my choice. I know, I can't believe mpq won't listen to me either.

Clearly, whales don't need me to write their list for them, but I had 5 free minutes while the kid watches the end of Mother Goose so here it is any way. On second thought, I'll call them demands, not suggestions. It makes the list sound more Hollywood.

Demand one, cp, not legendary tokens.

Demand two, bonus cp for each additional member that purchases hp or iso within a 24 hour period.

Demand three, progressive pve rewards obtained with one clear. Additional node rewards can be obtained for additional clears. Let's face it, if mpq wants your money, they need make sure you're not bogged down so you can refill the coffers.

Demand four, double iso Wednesdays

Demand five, instead of whales, dp makes it rain hundies.

Demand six, 4* pvp with better rewards.

Possible demand seven, dwill picks up their dry cleaning.

JP's demand, they should have VIP tiers based on how much you've spent and applied retroactively. tiers 1-10 and then KDN Tier.

The actual whale list probably should be shorter, but just as reasonable (kappa).

I hope the whales can get together, agree on something, make that thread, then each show their support in that thread.

At the very least, it'll give the development team something new to chuckle about while they read from the suggestion box in hell's office. #farside

Comments

• cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    More demands....

save-the-whales-0765229-8-728.jpg?cb=1223199313
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    zN2gpjw.jpg
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's be honest, mpq will probably never value feedback from plebes like me or players for more experienced or skilled the same way they value whales.

It's time to activate the forum version of Whales! Whales! Whales! I'm hoping whales will unite and present a list of suggestions. I decided not to use demands because I wrote this and it was my choice. I know, I can't believe mpq won't listen to me either.

Clearly, whales don't need me to write their list for them, but I had 5 free minutes while the kid watches the end of Mother Goose so here it is any way. On second thought, I'll call them demands, not suggestions. It makes the list sound more Hollywood.

Demand one, cp, not legendary tokens.

Demand two, bonus cp for each additional member that purchases hp or iso within a 24 hour period.

Demand three, progressive pve rewards obtained with one clear. Additional node rewards can be obtained for additional clears. Let's face it, if mpq wants your money, they need make sure you're not bogged down so you can refill the coffers.

Demand four, double iso Wednesdays

Demand six, 4* pvp with better rewards.

Possible demand seven, dwill picks up their dry cleaning.

JP's demand, they should have VIP tiers based on how much you've spent and applied retroactively. tiers 1-10 and then KDN Tier.

The actual whale list probably should be shorter, but just as reasonable (kappa).

I hope the whales can get together, agree on something, make that thread, then each show their support in that thread.

At the very least, it'll give the development team something new to chuckle about while they read from the suggestion box in hell's office. #farside

you forgot

FREE TACO TUESDAY

lol pve rewards with one clear. i just fell out of my chair laughing on that
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Whale-Whale-Whale-Funny-Animals.jpg
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    The only thing better than a meme is more memes. The only thing better than more memes are Twysta memes.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker

6a5b558ae03ad4d6f2b45734882390ff512de5d953afad71d640f3512bd6b420_1.jpg
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Don't know what constitutes a whale... I imagine I'm close, though.

In addition to some of the stuff already mentioned...

-Iso rewards need to scale relative to your roster. I've never played another game where you get the same rewards for a fight at level 1 vs level 450... But the enemies get much harder.

-Add high level rewards beyond 1300 in PVP, and beyond 10000 in season. I've been in brackets where 3000 barely gets you T25 in an event, and I passed the 10k mark in the 4th event. Would be nice to play for progression rewards the whole season. Even something generic... Every 500 points have a 500 ISO, every 1000 have another 25 CP. for season, have 25 CP at 20k and 30k as well.

-A subscription option. Something like $15 a month that gets you access to Subscriber-only events with better rewards, a 25-50% boost to ISO rewards, a single free cover at a new character release, increased healing rate and health pack capacity, etc... Get creative, but make it happen. Subscribers should also get 2 days credit in the SHIELD resupply until they catch up to the current max, to help new players along.

-More event types running alongside the standard ones that cater to different player levels. A non-boosted 2* only event. An event with great rewards that costs HP to join. A 1 v 1 event. An event where your team and the opponents is randomly drawn from your/their roster. An event where player names are hidden, and there are no lost points when hit. A survival event where you take the same team from one fight to the next with no option to swap or heal, but each successive match gives double rewards.

-A loyalty program. Something that accumulates with each purchase. Even if it's just a merit badge or title options. Alternate player skins that unlock as you go along would be a cool touch.

-Legendary packs (really, more packs in general) with guaranteed tiers. Other games will have loot crates you can buy that say something like "contains at least 1 epic, 2 elite, and 5 uncommon items." 5* are supposed to be 1 in 10 draws, so let us buy a 10-pack legends for 300 CP (150% of what it would cost to buy them separately) that guarantees at least 1 5*.

...That's what I got off the top of my head.