The 50 Token Club

Comments

• WalrusGoonerWalrusGooner Age Unconfirmed Posts: 62 Match Maker
    50 token_standard.png . Opened 25 to get star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.pngblueflag.png . I had a couple lucky runs over the last day or two where I got to 50 and opened a couple token_standard.png , getting icon_doctoroctopus.pnggreenflag.png and icon_ragnarok.pnggreenflag.png . Not great in and of themselves, but the quick turnaround to get back to 50 for the Iron Man cover was worth it.
    50 token_standard.png . Opened 27 to get icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png . icon_e_smile.gif
  • JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I opened 32 Taco Vault tokens to receive the ISO star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png prize.
  • cubnadcubnad Age Unconfirmed Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    cubnad wrote:
    Just had my worst run ever. 51 token_standard.png 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.png ,2 star.pngstar.png and 49 star.png back to 0 token_standard.png will be awhile before I go again.

Just had another bad run 49 token_standard.png 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_cry.gif ,5 star.pngstar.pngicon_rolleyes.gif and 43 star.pngicon_question.gif again back to 0 token_standard.png. So in my last two runs I've opened 100 token_standard.png with 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_e_sad.gif
    RNGesus is not smiling on my token_standard.png
    52 token_standard.png . Opened 12 to get icon_daredevil.pngpurpleflag.png , making him 5/0/3. icon_e_confused.gif
    53 token_standard.png opened 26 got blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png for a champ lvl
    51 token_standard.png . Opened 9 to get star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_falcon.pngblueflag.png . My 1/5/5 Falcon got all excited then quietly slunk back to his room with his head down.
    I'd stopped saving Standard tokens for a while but I've saved up to 50 again. I only opened three before grabbing an Iron Fist cover. I'll be back to 50 later this evening.
    46 token_standard.png opened 35 got purpleflag.pngThanos_Icon.png to take him to 3/5/4 happy with that. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'll be back to 50 later this evening.

I hit 51 before I realized it and opened most of them before hitting a star.pngstar.pngstar.png . They're building up quickly again. If I don't hit 50 before then, the Lightning Rounds that start Tuesday will make sure I do.
    Opened only 14 token_standard.png for a Thanos_Icon.pngblackflag.png .
    50 tokens for the current Taco Vault. I opened 18 before receiving one of the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rewards: a needed War Machine cover.
    50 token_standard.png = 44 star.png + 6 star.pngstar.png
    I've been slacking on reporting. Of the last four times I've hit 50 token_standard.png tokens, the first three rewarded a star.pngstar.pngstar.png (and a Bonus Hero!) within 20 tokens. The fourth time, I opened all 50 with nothing higher than a star.pngstar.png .

I had 50 token_taco.png for the Sweet Vault last weeks. I opened one(!) and hit the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngiso8.png reward. It took about two minutes to be back up to 50 tokens and I opened them all with no further star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png s.

With the addition of Bonus Heroes, I have have a reason to add elitetoken_icon.png to my little 50 Token Club game. Once I have 50, I'll open them until I receive a Bonus Hero and then stop. icon_e_smile.gif
    50 Standard. I opened 27 of them before grabbing a icon_daredevil.png and a bonus Thanos_Icon.png .
    50 elitetoken_icon.png . I received nine star.pngstar.pngstar.png but no Bonus Heroes. icon_e_sad.gif
    22 Standards to hit the double 3-star. I feel like a winner every time that happens even though I know it's automatic.
  • deadtacodeadtaco Age Unconfirmed Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    50 tokens and #50 produced star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png with a drstrange_icon.png bonus kicker. Also got 6 star.pngstar.png out of it.
    50 token_standard.png . I opened 39 to receive icon_ironfist.png with a icon_hulk.png Bonus Hero. There were only two star.pngstar.png out of the other 38.
    I opened 24 token_standard.png to receive a icon_squirrelgirl.png with a Thanos_Icon.png Bonus Hero.