The 50 Token Club

Comments

• JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    It's been a bit since I reported in.

Last week, I hit 50 token_standard.png and opened them all with no star.pngstar.pngstar.png s.

I also opened all my Savory token_taco.png without receiving any of the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png prizes. Frustrating.

I just opened 51 more token_standard.png and still no star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers. On top of that, there were only six star.pngstar.png covers. Darn.
  • deadtacodeadtaco Age Unconfirmed Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    101 tokens with no star.pngstar.pngstar.png s.

That is (was?) my luck the last few tries. BUT! Tonight I may have completed a feat no human has done since man first walked upright.

It took me 25 pulls to get icon_kamalakhan.png - and I got 0 star.pngstar.png !

That should be a record for pulling standard tokens. 24 star.png and 1 star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Zero star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png s from the Sweet token_taco.png vault, too. Good thing the Anniversary Vault has been treating me well.
    51 token_heroic.png . Opened the first one and BAM! icon_wintersoldier.pngpurpleflag.png . Since I still had 50 left, I opened more and it only took another nine until my next star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png , icon_kingpin.pngyellowflag.png .
    23 pulls until icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png

Also got 1 star.pngstar.png and 22 star.png
    Only 20 pulls this time before a icon_vision.pngyellowflag.png
    50 token_heroic.png . I only opened six before hitting an icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png . He's 4/5/2 now.

Dear RNGesus,
    I don't need any more blue for Iceman now. Please bless somebody else with them.

Your servant,

Jeff
    50 token_standard.png . I opened 48 to hit a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png .

That was 149 token_standard.png between star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters. Ouch.
    50 token_standard.png 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.png

(sad trombone) - 38 star.png rest were star.pngstar.png
    50 token_heroic.png . I opened ten to receive a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.pngicon_wolverine.png . He's now 5/4/2.
    Another 50 token_standard.png with no star.pngstar.pngstar.png . There were five star.pngstar.png . icon_e_sad.gif
    50 token_heroic.png . I opened twelve and hit a blackflag.pngicon_punisher.png .
    Color me surprised. I opened 25 token_standard.png and grabbed a icon_psylocke.png . There were also two star.pngstar.png including the redflag.pngicon_moonstone.png that I needed to re-Champion her.
    50 token_standard.png with only four star.pngstar.png and no star.pngstar.pngstar.png . icon_e_sad.gif
    50 token_standard.png yesterday. I opened 28 and was blessed with a icon_squirrelgirl.png .

I'm looking forward to Thursday when star.pngstar.pngstar.pngdrstrange_icon.png is added to elitetoken_icon.png and token_heroic.png . I have a lot of those to open.
    50 token_heroic.png , opened eight before hitting a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngblueflag.pngicon_falcon.png .
    51 token_standard.png . I had eight left after hitting a icon_cyclops.png for a Champion level.
    32 token_standard.png out of 50 before hitting a icon_thor.png cover. That's welcome XP. icon_e_smile.gif

In case you missed their podcast a couple of weeks ago, The Puzzle Warriors 3 interviewed some of the fine folks from Demiurge and asked about the draw rate in Standards. A Standard token has a draw rate of a little over 2% for star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers and about 14% for star.pngstar.png covers. That's about what I've been seeing the last few months. The part that surprised me is that these were the draw rates from well before Elite tokens were introduced. Despite how it seems, Standards weren't messed with when Elites were introduced.
    From No-Pull November I ended up with 156 token_standard.png

My plan was to pull down to 50 and then resume the 50 token game. However I never got a star.pngstar.pngstar.png after that point and ended up pulling them all

1 - star.pngstar.pngstar.png - icon_colossus_new.png
    23 - star.pngstar.png
    133 - star.png

Overall I am pulling star.pngstar.pngstar.png at a rate of 1.62% out of 739 tracked so far.
    star.pngstar.png are coming at 15.82%

For Elites, just for fun, my star.pngstar.pngstar.png pull rate is 18.6% out of 242 pulled so far.
  • WalrusGoonerWalrusGooner Age Unconfirmed Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Been playing the 50-token game since about mid-September. When playing regularly, I seem to amass 50 standard tokens roughly every two weeks, though work means I have to take breaks for a few days here and there. Today marked my fourth time getting to 50 since I started earlier in the fall, and each previous time had yielded no star.pngstar.pngstar.png. icon_e_sad.gif Today, however, I started with 53, and on the 9th pull, got a icon_vision.pngyellowflag.png. Not great, but not bad, and not long before I get to 50 again.