The 50 Token Club

Comments

• JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Gosh, I love Lightning Rounds. They add Standard tokens to my inventory so quickly.

I opened 19 today before receiving a three-star Wolverine.
  • deadtacodeadtaco Age Unconfirmed Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    50 pulls - 47 star.png

icon_e_confused.gif
    50 Standards and no three-stars. I did receive a bunch of two-stars, though, and some of those rewarded Command Points. Since I hit 21CP, I bought a Legendary. icon_e_smile.gif
  • mckauhumckauhu Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I got a little fed up and opened all of my 20 heroic tokens icon_e_biggrin.gif Not a single 4* there but that's okay since got at least 4 3*'s + lots of 2*'s and ofcourse XP for every opening. Added to champion levels.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    Worst outcome so far last night. I had 57 tokens hoarded after my first four clears of ISO-8 Brotherhood: Canada. Out of that, 46 star.png , the rest star.pngstar.png , some more usable than others. It's the first time I haven't pulled a single star.pngstar.pngstar.png . I had another pull a couple weeks ago starting with about the same number of tokens and didn't get my star.pngstar.pngstar.png until the very last pull.
    Today begins the climb to have 50 Elite tokens.

Current count: 0!
    50 token_standard.png and I opened 12 to receive a icon_scarletwitch.png cover. That's already good and six of the other eleven covers were star.pngstar.png . icon_e_smile.gif
    Today begins the climb to have 50 Elite tokens.

Current count: 0!

It turns out that Elites aren't anywhere near as common as I thought they were going to be. I was under the impression that they would completely replace Standard tokens for those of us high enough in level. As it turns out, I doubt I'll save up 50 before opening them. icon_e_sad.gif
    Finally got back up to 50. This time it took 8 pulls to grab a Patch cover.
    51 standard tokens - 45 star.png and 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.png

65365096.jpg
    I opened all my token_standard.png and didn't receive any star.pngstar.pngstar.png . Currently back up to three tokens.

Current Elite token count: also 3.
    This time it took me 35 pulls to get icon_storm.png, which added to her champ level. Sitting back at 20 tokens right now.

I've pretty much been opening Elite tokens as soon as I get them rather than hoard them though. I've gotten a few star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters so far (at least two, I think), but can't remember which ones they were.

EDIT: On a side note, I've had a pretty good run of getting 3* characters from the Elite tokens lately. Which means I'm probably due for a rash of 2*, but I'm OK with that, as I will be needing to rebuild some 2* max champ characters after I sell them.
    Another 51 token_standard.png and no star.pngstar.pngstar.png . Worse, only four star.pngstar.png characters.

Current Elite token count: 16.
    Opened 28 token_standard.png out of 50 for a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png .

Current Elite count: 21
    Been a few days since I could post, but I had two pretty good runs where I got a star.pngstar.pngstar.png in fewer than 10 pulls and then a third where it took about 20. RNG struck back though, and it took me all 50 to pull my latest star.pngstar.pngstar.png.
    Finally got back to 50 tokens and opened....all 50. icon_evil.gif

50 tokens - 46 star.png 4 star.pngstar.png

My 3* rate is now below 2%, 1.76% to be exact.
    I haven't read anything official about it but I'm wondering if the odds of pulling a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a Standard token dropped with the addition of Elite tokens.
    I haven't read anything official about it but I'm wondering if the odds of pulling a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a Standard token dropped with the addition of Elite tokens.

Probably just a run of bad luck on my part. If I pull one star.pngstar.pngstar.png in my next batch, that should put it back up close to 2% again, which I have always assumed was normal.
    50 Sweet token_taco.png this morning! I opened half of them before hitting a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png : blueflag.pngicon_jeangrey.png . Let's see if that helps me out with Crash of the Titans today. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Current Elite count: 39
    51 token_standard.png : I opened 26 of them and receive a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngblackflag.pngicon_hulk.png .

Current Elite count: 44
    I did it. I hit not just 50 but 51(!) Elite tokens. Since there's no special target, I opened all of them. Here's the results...

star.pngstar.png
    icon_ares.png x3
    icon_blackwidow.png x6
    icon_bullseye_old.png x3
    icon_captainamerica.png x4
    icon_caroldanvers.png x6
    icon_daken.png x5
    icon_hawkeye.png x3
    icon_humantorch.png
    icon_magneto.png
    icon_moonstone.png x3
    icon_storm.png
    icon_thor.png x2
    icon_wolverine.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_rocket.png
    icon_blade.png x2
    icon_humantorch.png
    icon_blackwidow.png
    icon_wolverine.png
    icon_storm.png
    icon_punisher.png
    icon_sentry.png
    icon_squirrelgirl.png
    icon_daken.png
    icon_cyclops.png

No complaints! I have a two-star farm and all of my three-stars are Champions. The XP from opening the tokens and applying those covers pushed me up to SHIELD rank 58 and the commandpoints.png that some of those Champion levels provided me gave me enough to open another Classics token_legendary.png .