The 50 Token Club

Comments

• JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Gosh, I love Lightning Rounds. It just rains Standard Tokens. From 54, I was down to 30 remaining after opening a icon_hulk.png cover for my Champion. I love leveling ol' green genes.
  • deadtacodeadtaco Age Unconfirmed Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    50 tokens and zero star.pngstar.pngstar.png .

RNG is fixed! Grumble grumble grumble....

5 star.pngstar.png and 45 star.png

That puts me at 1.2% three stars...
    Sorry, deadtaco. I'm using all the good fortune. I opened six Standards this morning out of my 50 and received a Patch cover.
    It didn't take long to receive six more Standards to be back up to 50. I opened 49 of them before reaching a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png .
    I opened 19 Standards to hit a icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png that I quickly turned into iso8.png .
    You got those 50 back in 3 days? That's impressive.

I just got back to 50 this morning and since the RNGods took all 50 last time, it only took 8 tries before hitting icon_squirrelgirl.pngpurpletile.png which is my third cover. Also managed 2 star.pngstar.png , not bad for just 8 pulls!
    deadtaco wrote:
    You got those 50 back in 3 days? That's impressive.

Not quite. I was back at 50 after three days. I'd only opened six tokens on the 14th.

This morning, though...oy. I opened 49 tokens before receiving a star.pngstar.pngstar.png . icon_ironfist.png appreciates the level and I appreciate the ISO that leveling this Champion gave me. icon_e_smile.gif
    Aye.. 50 tokens - 40 star.png and 10 star.pngstar.png

at least the star.pngstar.png are all usable to build up champs. So ... yay?

Since I started playing this and tracking, I am at

star.pngnone.pngnone.png 81.43%

star.pngstar.pngnone.png 17.14%

star.pngstar.pngstar.png 1.43%
    Back up to 50 Standards again and opened 40 of them to receive a icon_vision.pngblueflag.png . Unfortunately, I'm at 5/5/2 for him.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    First time trying this. Pulled 13 star.png before getting icon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.png . I don't have him and there's no space in my roster and likely won't in the foreseeable future, so will likely be selling him.
    I spend 24 out of 50 and received a icon_blade.png cover. Dynamite. icon_e_smile.gif
    I don't like this game anymore. icon_twisted.gif

Started with 56 std tokens. Opened 18 before the 1st star.pngstar.png . Another 23 before the 2nd star.pngstar.png .

Then I reeled off 3 more star.pngstar.png .

Eventually opened up icon_spiderman.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png on pull #50. 6 tokens left.

Final tally :

star.pngstar.pngstar.png : 1
    star.pngstar.pngnone.png : 6
    star.pngnone.pngnone.png : 43
    deadtaco wrote:
    I don't like this game anymore. icon_twisted.gif

As an old boss of mine used to say, "Some days you're the dog; some days you're the fire hydrant."
    50 Standard tokens; 0 star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters. Ouch.
  • mckauhumckauhu Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I can FINALLY write in this topic because have over 50 tacos icon_e_biggrin.gif In both vaults. Also around 30 heroic tokens and 12 LT's + nearly 400 CP and 32 std tokens. 300 taco hoarding here I come!

Btw have anyone else noticed that once you get a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from std tokens, you shouldn't open more at that time because you wont likely get anything after?
    mckauhu wrote:
    Btw have anyone else noticed that once you get a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from std tokens, you shouldn't open more at that time because you wont likely get anything after?

The odds are against drawing a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a Standard, anyway. That's why I started doing the whole save until 50 and then open until I find a three-star thing. icon_e_smile.gif
  • justplainchipsjustplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    mckauhu wrote:

The odds are against drawing a star.pngstar.pngstar.png from a Standard, anyway. That's why I started doing the whole save until 50 and then open until I find a three-star thing. icon_e_smile.gif
    Since I started tracking this back in March I've gotten two 3 star.pngs one after another 4 times over 1290 tokens. Now, the "consecutive" pulls are usually days apart as I've waited for the stock to build up to 50, but it's still happened.

I also need to update my totals here. I'll do that soon!
    Best pull yet. Started with 56 and hit star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png on pull 7. Now I just need one more standard token to get back to 50.

This also put me above 2% for star.pngstar.pngstar.png (2.03% to be exact).
    14 pulls this time to get to a icon_blackpanther.pngyellowflag.png
    26 pulls this time to get a icon_psylocke.pngredflag.png