The 50 Token Club

Comments

• justplainchipsjustplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Glad to hear you're okay!
    I had kept recording my pulls but didn't want to necro someone else's thread. I'll post my latest updates tomorrow. It was a horrific run! icon_e_smile.gif
  • revskiprevskip Age Unconfirmed Posts: 696 Critical Contributor
    I'm over 200 pulls right now since I am hoarding all standard and heroic tokens until I get the last of my 2*s rechamped and the relevant 3*s they feed covers to champed. Just missing lazyDaken and Ragnarok in 3* land and Hawkeye, Ares, and Wolvie in 2* land. Should take about a month or so to get there so I'm pretty sure when I finally do bust them open I'll have well over 300, probably closer to 400 pulls. With all the 2*s I pull feeding champ levels it should be a nice burst of ISO, HP, and CP to help me keep moving my 3*s along.
  • cooperbigdaddycooperbigdaddy Posts: 344 Mover and Shaker
    I have over 2500 Standard tokens and am waiting to open all of these until I have enough slots to house every 2*, so everything I open will be usable. icon_e_smile.gif

Of course I will be selling those silly 1*s.
    When we last spoke...
    22 pulls for icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png and three 2*s bringing Cage to 5/3/5 and ready to champ.

I was pretty darn excited about the results. I'm expecting 50 pulls for zero golds next time. icon_e_smile.gif
    Oh! How I wish I hadn't uttered the bolded sentence.

My next two stashes of 50 got me no gold covers.
    The first stash got me eight 2*s
    The next got me only five 2*s.

Then I had 11 pulls for icon_wolverine.pngredflag.png and two 2*s
    Then I had a full 50 for icon_quicksilver.pngblueflag.png and two 2*s

Then I had three full 50 token stashes give me nothing. I pulled three, seven, and seven 2*s

For those counting, over a month and a half, I pulled 311 standard tokens for
    2 star.pngstar.pngstar.png (0.64%)
    and
    34 star.pngstar.png (10.9%)

My percentages dropped from
    12.55% star.pngstar.png & 4.39% star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    to
    11.91% star.pngstar.png & 2.92% star.pngstar.pngstar.png

Then I started hoarding until Yelena was removed from standards. Of course we got no word on how that affected any percentages, but my pulls have been better.

24 for icon_sentry.pngredflag.png and two 2*s
    37 for icon_hulk.pngredflag.png and five 2*s
    16 for icon_quicksilver.pngblueflag.png and five 2*s
    Another 50 with no gold and five 2*s

Here are my current totals and percentages:

total pulls 916
    total 2*s 111
    total 3*s 26

% of 2*s 12.12%
    % of 3*s 2.84%
  • JeffCascadianJeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I hit 50 tokens in the Taco Vault: Savory yesterday. I opened 36 before hitting a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png and received the 1000HP.

Thanks to Lightning Rounds, I made it up to 60 standard tokens. I opened 23 before receiving star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png . That gives ol' Patch a level and 500 iso8.png for me.
    Got to another 50 on Tuesday (hooray Lightning Rounds)

I pulled 34 for icon_falcon.pngblueflag.png and five 2*s

A very nice pull for me. My Falcon has been at 5/1/5 for a while and this cover, along with the other blue from Wednesday's DDQ, made him max covered. Huzzah!
    Also, I have re-champed all of my 2*s, so every one is useful at this point.

The new totals and percentages, which hardly changed:
    total pulls 950
    total 2*s 116
    total 3*s 27

% of 2*s 12.21% +0.09%
    % of 3*s 2.84% +0.0%
  • puppychowpuppychow Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,453
    I have over 2500 Standard tokens and am waiting to open all of these until I have enough slots to house every 2*, so everything I open will be usable. icon_e_smile.gif

That's a very nice hoard u got there. icon_lol.gif

But I wouldn't recommend opening them in one sitting. I once hoarded 1.3k standards while waiting for champion feature to go live back in January. it took me 3 nights to open them all.

re: 2* pulls from silver tokens. Expect to draw, on average, somewhere around five 2* per 100 standard tokens, one or two 3* cover per 100 tokens, and maybe one 4* per 1,000 tokens . This is from personal experience.
  • cooperbigdaddycooperbigdaddy Posts: 344 Mover and Shaker
    Haha, I'm ready for when I get enough tokens for it to be a weeklong thing of strategizing how many to open, which covers to use to champion, which to save for the next champion to bump up, etc. Lots of planning the week before too. This is becoming another job!
  • GrumpySmurf1002GrumpySmurf1002 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:

re: 2* pulls from silver tokens. Expect to draw, on average, somewhere around five 2* per 100 standard tokens, one or two 3* cover per 100 tokens, and maybe one 4* per 1,000 tokens . This is from personal experience.

You have the worst 2* luck in history then. I forget the exact number, but it should be closer to 15-16 2* per 100.
    I'd say I tend to have 5-7 star.pngstar.png covers for every 50 Standard tokens I open.
    31 tokens to a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Another bad pull. Too many of these in the past few months.

50 pulls for no gold token and five 2*s.

Total pulls 1000
    Total 2*s 121
    Total 3*s

% of 2*s: 12.1% -0.11%
    % of 3*s: 2.7% -0.14%
  • El SatannoEl Satanno Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is becoming another job!

Welcome to MPQ.
    50 Standard tokens and I had to open...one. Grabbed a icon_colossus_new.png on the first try. Unfortunately, he is fully covered, isn't a Champion, and I have no plans to make him one any time soon. ISO it is, then!
    I suddenly found myself up to 52 Standard tokens. Token #9 was a icon_humantorch.png and he is a Champion. 500 iso8.png and a level. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Starting at 50 Standard again, opened 16 to receive icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png .
    20 Standards opened to receive a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_storm.png . Not bad at all.
    You're taking all the good pulls!
    You're taking all the good pulls!

It sure seems that way. I'm overdue for opening all 50 without anything great.
  • deadtacodeadtaco Age Unconfirmed Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    After seeing this post I was excited (as much as one can be for star.png tokens icon_e_biggrin.gif ) to start doing this.

The Hulk has provided plenty of standard tokens and I just got to 50. So for my first go :

Total pulls until I hit a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.png : 36

28 : star.png (77%)
    07 : star.pngstar.png (20%)
    01 : star.pngstar.pngstar.png (3%)

Not too bad, it was fun, my kid loved opening them until we hit torchy. Thanks for the idea.

Edit : typo.