Please Rebalance Storm's Health

Selvokaz
Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
I'm going to try and keep this short. Storm all tiers needs a HP rebalancing. I currently have Mohawk and Classic Storm with Tier 3 being Championed to 173 that's almost 10 covers since championing her, and her health is a poultry 7877. I've gotten every tier 3 character and the majority of them are now champions, comparing HP and over all utility Storm and (I'd welcome other opinions,) is by far not living up to tier 3 expectations.

Quick Run down. 5/3/5 build is my current build on Mohawk. Green cost 10 ap destroys 14 tiles generating AP and does damage for each destroyed tile. This as a low potential to cascade meaning potential additional AP and Damage. This is by far her best power at this point, unfortunately it's only a support power because the damage it deals is laughable yet it's her signature ability. (if she some how destroyed 14 green tiles that's only 1120 damage)

Yellow cost 9. Destroys 5 number of team up tiles gaining team-up ap and dealing damage for each tile. Low chance to cascade for additional ap and damage. Damage on this even at lv 3 is comparable to Lightning Strike because each team up tile deals 174 damage per tile. 870 damage if 5 tiles are available.

Black cost 9. Hailstorm convert 32 basic tiles into strength 40 attack tiles. (1280 per round) this is her most powerful offensive power but it has hidden strengths that unfortunately get overshadowed by it's flaws. The strength of this ability is that it locks down the board preventing a good deal of other similar powers from taking hold, powers that would allow people like random thugs from spamming countdown tiles, or preventing other heroes from throwing down multiple special tiles. However the drawback is that every match you or your opponent makes weakens the damage per round, and quickly causes the invest of ap to become semi wasted. Her other powers actually work as a hinderance to this power causing matches or destroying the tiles outright.

Yet above all that her HP is really the main issue with her being a valuable tier 3. At lv 173 like I said she has only 7800 hp I can find no other champion in my roster with hp comparable to Storm's. If she is meant to be pure support then make her as such and make those supports worth doing, if she's meant to be a powerhouse then make it so. Right now though she really isn't much of anything, she can't take a hit and I don't expect her to be a tank but if her powers are going to fall on the weaker side then maybe she should have HP to compensate it. Bullseye is one other tier 3 with low hp but his powers are so much stronger than hers it's understandable if not acceptable. The Hood has the lowest HP of the bunch but when you look at his support abilities, automatically ap stealing every round there's more than 9 of any color, countdown reducer on black, and a powerful 3x3 x2 yellow that does tremendous damage. When compared to characters like these it really does seem like either Storm's powers need upping or her hp needs strengthening.

I personally would like to see her powers go up in strength. I don't have any numbers but Green and Black are my two suggestions.