Why isn't Ant-Man buffed for Earth's Mightiest?

Options
xidragonxi
xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Here is evidence of his Avengers qualifications.

pJzmtgO.jpg

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    I think this was brought up before, and the developers or CMs said that they based it on the "version" of the character. So, for example this explains why 2* Wolverine is buffed, but other versions are not.

In Ant Man's case, we have that thief-guy, instead of Hank Pym, so he doesn't count in their eyes.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Raffoon wrote:
    I think this was brought up before, and the developers or CMs said that they based it on the "version" of the character. So, for example this explains why 2* Wolverine is buffed, but other versions are not.

In Ant Man's case, we have that thief-guy, instead of Hank Pym, so he doesn't count in their eyes.

Even though he's totally gonna be an Avenger in the movies? o.o
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And also the Ant-Man on the cover of the comic referenced is also Scott, so....logic?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There are a number of characters in the game that have at one point been an Avenger but aren't buffed. Red Hulk, Deadpool (current comics), Iron Fist, Daredevil, and funny enough Johnny Storm (current comics) is one too.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Suit Spider Man should be buffed as well
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are a number of characters in the game that have at one point been an Avenger but aren't buffed. Red Hulk, Deadpool (current comics), Iron Fist, Daredevil, and funny enough Johnny Storm (current comics) is one too.

Most of those guys were Avengers briefly or super recently, although they did make an effort to buff Miles and Nova who are in the newest iteration. I'd at least expect classics and mainstays like Ant-Man to be in there. Also I just finished championing him and want him buffed. icon_mrgreen.gif

Sidenote: it's ridiculous that we don't have a Hank Pym or a Wasp character. I'd even take a Rocket/Groot combo meal!
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    xidragonxi wrote:

Most of those guys were Avengers briefly or super recently, although they did make an effort to buff Miles and Nova who are in the newest iteration. I'd at least expect classics and mainstays like Ant-Man to be in there. Also I just finished championing him and want him buffed. icon_mrgreen.gif

Sidenote: it's ridiculous that we don't have a Hank Pym or a Wasp character. I'd even take a Rocket/Groot combo meal!

yes - i'd like me some Yellowjacket/Wasp two-pack too!

yellowjacket.jpg