Future character buffs, Devs we want to know!

Polares
Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Well now that we have had the buffs that we knew about (quick, IM, Vision), I guess it is time for Devs to talk to us again, and say which are the next steps going forward.

There are still some 3s that need buffing (specially Spidey needs some love), but I think right now the focus should be on 4s and 5s (well, not 5s, just Silver Surfer icon_razz.gif ). There are some 4s that are reaaaaally lame, like Chulk, that should be fixed as soon as possible. There are some like IW or starlord that even though they are not very good, at least have some powers that make them special, useful in some cases, but there are some like Chulk/MrF that are completely useless. There is not a single case in which I would use Chulk. MrF just can be played with Carnage, he is useless in any other case. FalCap is also not very good.

And please, fix Silver Surfer, this is probably the 5 most people has, and it is the worst one with difference, so buff him so at least is on par with Spidey and Phoenix. The disparity in power in the 5 space is probably the biggest one.

So please devs, tell us what's next!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi-Fi said he didn't know of any further buffs after Vision, so don't hold your breath waiting for info.
  • Ryudoz
    Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Also FalCap just got some buffs with the new feature rollout. He'll be there for awhile.
  • Polares
    Quebbster wrote:
    Hi-Fi said he didn't know of any further buffs after Vision, so don't hold your breath waiting for info.

I really really hope we don't need to wait 6 months for the next buffs ...

Ryudoz wrote:
    Also FalCap just got some buffs with the new feature rollout. He'll be there for awhile.

Oh I didn't notice. Which buffs did he get?
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Ryudoz wrote:

How so? He sure could use some work but I haven't seen anything posted.
  • Polares
    OJSP wrote:
    I think, what that meant was: FalCap has already been updated recently, so it's unlikely he's going to be updated again soon.

The update last month increased all the numbers in all his powers.

But that was not really an update, it was more a correction, his numbers were not correctly calculated in regard to other 4s, this is what they changed. He needs some work, specially in his blue (how can be worse than his 3 counterpart?!?!)