'Boosted' Characters Rebalancing Post-Champions

1789101113»

Comments

• gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    No they wont come back to it because they said they are reading the feedback but thats all......
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    No they wont come back to it because they said they are reading the feedback but thats all......

I will hold out hope that common sense will prevail.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    They are too busy to make a quick developer diary video, never mind go over a system again that to them is working as intended and has been signed off. I'm really curious as to why they feel the need to give characters in the 5* tier a boost.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad wrote:

I will hold out hope that common sense will prevail.

i'm holding out hope that someone will mail me one billion dollars.
  • gigatilburg29
    That or one billion iso, im not sure what will likely happen sooner.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Another data point, going by atom's graph is that damage is at 140% at level 300.

Also, if my numbers are right, pre-nerf 3* abilities reached 150% damage at level 240, for comparison.

Right - so to get to 150% of 166 damage levels, you now have to add..what...roughly 50 levels to the character to get back to the same boosted damage rates as before Championing went live?

So, Championing a 3* gives you a few trinkets (LT, some extra ISO and CP, some 4* covers which are nice), but of course Demiurge couldn't just leave it there - they had to set back your progress in the game by 50 covers or force you to pay up to move along to the 4* tier....which is sadly their business model and ambition - pay up or fall behind.
  • gigatilburg29
    If you would like to list specific instances (in the General forum thread) where you believe this change has impacted your game experience negatively, we'd like to know. From there we can begin to assess the info and can make any needed changes based on your feedback. Your help would be appreciated and immensely beneficial to us.

Above the quote from david.......14 pages of negatively game experience after the nerf....but yeah they appreciate the feedback as you can count how many times they responded to this topc.