Your last legendary pack draw?

Comments

• Handoftheking26Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Championed 3* DP, got OML blackflag.png ....was very happy considering last 2 were MF yellowflag.png and SL yellowflag.png
  • HaywireIIHaywireII Age Unconfirmed Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Flaptain yellow bringing him to 4/0/0. No usable 4*'s yet and I'm 2 pulls away from having to sell a cover.
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 cp -> blackflag.pngicon_ironman.png + redflag.pngicon_ironman.png from 1000 in Bop makes him 454 and my second 13 cover 4*. Now for that 5th red.....
  • HifidelityHifidelity Age Unconfirmed Posts: 9
    Yellow Fury. Always yellow Fury. icon_evil.gif
  • CrimsonHulkCrimsonHulk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 22
    Last Classic token gave me a icon_jeangrey.png (Phoenix) purpleflag.png bringing her to 0/5/0. My last 5 5* drops have all been the same cover, fortunately I needed them all. I'm hoping I go on a similar run with her redflag.png next.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_elektra.png:/
  • Cousin SimpsonCousin Simpson Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance-mate whaled us 7 CP, gave me more than 20, and I got a Purple Red Hulk, making him 0/0/4, which is enough to make him Magenta Hulk.
  • JackTenrecJackTenrec Posts: 805 Critical Contributor
    X-23 redflag.png from a newly-championed SW.
  • JVRealJVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    My final IW cover (hopefully) as she is now cover maxed.

When LT's came out, I only had 2 covers for her... now I have 13... ALL 11 additional covers were from Legendary Tokens... lucky me!
  • The Viceroy ReturnsThe Viceroy Returns Posts: 449 Mover and Shaker
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png

Mine is now cover maxed at 5 3 5.
    I've had bad luck with getting low tier 4 Stars from these recently. I suppose it's better than dupe covers though.
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Championed Storm (Mohawk) and got icon_iceman.pngpurpleflag.png. I can't complain. icon_e_wink.gif
  • carrion_pigeonscarrion_pigeons Age Unconfirmed Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    My last two have both been Rulk Reds, so now he's up to 0/2/0. Keeping up this streak, I should have him maxed in just a couple weeks!
  • Buret0Buret0 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,591
    Amadeus ****'s Hot Dog Stand.
  • Deadpool369Deadpool369 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 53 Match Maker
    My last classic was a phoenix red my last latest was a phoenix green
  • CalnexinCalnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Azoth658 wrote:

I still don't have a Rulk but I do have 4 Chulk covers icon_e_sad.gif

Same. Between his event and random draws I've got 5 covers.

I realize I'm preaching to the choir here, but I really don't like him. I was not impressed with him when he was fully powered in his own event. His powers seem very weak, and very un-Hulky. He uses one power to battery-up to his one big single-target damage dealer, and his true heal is a joke. He needs to spend AP with a strict limitation for relatively small gain. Grocket does way better for free, only requiring a specific color match.

Even so... 4*!(?) It's... um... cool. Right?
  • TheSevenTheSeven Age Unconfirmed Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Last Classic token gave me a icon_jeangrey.png (Phoenix) purpleflag.png bringing her to 0/5/0. My last 5 5* drops have all been the same cover, fortunately I needed them all. I'm hoping I go on a similar run with her redflag.png next.

I wonder if there’s something wrong with their randomization algorithm.

At one point, when I did the 3 star transition, I had a dozen characters at some version of 5-0-0/5-1-0. Now the same is happening while I’m doing the 4 star transition. I noticed the same thing is happening with my friend’s roster. That seems like rather consistent bad luck.
  • mikeylumikeylu Age Unconfirmed Posts: 15
    green rhulk, now it sits awaiting for me to champion icon_rolleyes.gif
  • MyNameIsRedMyNameIsRed Age Unconfirmed Posts: 63
    20 commandpoints.png got me 5 star.pngredflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
  • TazFTWTazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    20 CP -> My third icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png
  • rbdragonrbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    When I got the 25 CP from the heroic, it gave me 41 total, so I opened two:

redflag.pngicon_deadpool.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_wolverine.png

Both are already championed, and both gave me 2CP for the level up. In the short term, I spent 40CP to get 4CP icon_lol.gif