Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Your last legendary pack draw?

Azoth658Azoth658 Posts: 348Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
edited April 2017 in Theories and Statistics
This is a simple thread to talk about the joys or despair of your last legendary token draw.

It's not to talk about pull rates or your grief with the system it's just a bit of fun to either celebrate or despair on the 25/20 CP you just spent.

Mine was after getting the Venom Heroic 25 CP progression award. It was an ironic pull but one I'm fairly pleased with regardless:

Classic token_legendary.png = icon_x23.png redflag.png

Comments

• tanis3303tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Got the 1,000 Hulkbuster cover from Balance of Power, which took my HB to lvl 280, granting me a LT. Opened that and got........Another Hulkbuster! Hurray! He currently tops my roster at lvl 281
  • dr tinykittylovedr tinykittylove Posts: 1,452 Chairperson of the Boards
    1000 iso. (Carnage green. :/ )
  • MalcrofMalcrof Posts: 5,655GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
    also 1k iso, icon_nickfury.png yellowflag.png
  • JarvindJarvind Posts: 1,681 Chairperson of the Boards
    Flaptain red, which makes him 5/2/2. Eh, but at least I didn't have to sell a 67th yellow.
  • LegendRebornLegendReborn Posts: 301Age Unconfirmed
    I just opened 14 tokens from my hoarding and walked away with 12/14 of them being usable. I pulled an over 30% 5* pull rate (3 Phoenix and 1 OML) so, in total, it brings me slightly above the average 10% where before I was slightly below.
  • CubRobCubRob Posts: 61 Match Maker
    yellowflag.png icon_invisiblewoman.png icon_cry.gif
  • Ralph-WiggumRalph-Wiggum Posts: 175Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    blueflag.png icon_mrfantastic.png

icon_e_sad.gif
  • CalnexinCalnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red Hulk, first cover.

I'd just championed Quicksilver (hey, I like him now!). I let my 5 year old son push the button on legendary pulls so he feels involved with the roster progression. He likes playing "easy rounds". He doesn't care about strategy, he just wants to see his favorite guys up there, even better if they have powers to fire off. He's been asking me to get Red Hulk for a couple of months, and I've always had to tell him "sorry, son, it's random. I can't just get him anytime I want".

Well, he pushed the button and up popped Red Hulk. He grinned broadly, we fist bumped, and then did a little dance.

Then I went back to grinding iso so I can champion Grocket before the covers expire. I think he went and grabbed a slice of apple and then tackled his sister. That was all in my peripheral vision.
  • PeterGibbons316PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063Age Unconfirmed
    greenflag.png icon_invisiblewoman.png

Better known as 1,000 iso8.png
  • My 1st Thing cover: redflag.png icon_thing.png
  • IlDuderinoIlDuderino Posts: 427Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    redflag.png icon_elektra.png

Forget about trying for 10% 5* pulls, I am trying to ditch getting 10% pulls being Elektra
  • Azoth658Azoth658 Posts: 348Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    Calnexin wrote:
    Red Hulk, first cover.

I'd just championed Quicksilver (hey, I like him now!). I let my 5 year old son push the button on legendary pulls so he feels involved with the roster progression. He likes playing "easy rounds". He doesn't care about strategy, he just wants to see his favorite guys up there, even better if they have powers to fire off. He's been asking me to get Red Hulk for a couple of months, and I've always had to tell him "sorry, son, it's random. I can't just get him anytime I want".

Well, he pushed the button and up popped Red Hulk. He grinned broadly, we fist bumped, and then did a little dance.

Then I went back to grinding iso so I can champion Grocket before the covers expire. I think he went and grabbed a slice of apple and then tackled his sister. That was all in my peripheral vision.

That is a fantastic moment! Also QS is awesome now very fun to play.

I still don't have a Rulk but I do have 4 Chulk covers icon_e_sad.gif
  • TatercatTatercat Posts: 930Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor
    Got the 25 point progression on the Heroic this morning, bought a Classic LT and finally got a Xpool blackflag.png ! Been looking for that one for while.
  • CrookedKnightCrookedKnight Posts: 2,579Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
    Saved up 20 CP and cashed them in for a Classic Legend. Out popped icon_elektra.png purpleflag.png and now I'm 1000 iso8.png richer.
  • stowawaystowaway Posts: 501Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor
    I'm on a run of Hulkbuster pulls. I only have two 4* championed, but Hulkbuster is already at 278.
    IlDuderino wrote:
    :redflag: icon_elektra.png

Forget about trying for 10% 5* pulls, I am trying to ditch getting 10% pulls being Elektra

Elektra, unfortunately, is the other thing I've been pulling lately. And she's not exactly priority for championing, especially with covers for GoT (resupply) and Kingpin (PvE) on imminent arrival.
  • bpcontrabpcontra Posts: 176Age Unconfirmed
    greenflag.png Venom...20 CP used of 25 gained in Venom Heroic
  • madokmadok Posts: 905Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor
    Electra DDQ token got me a:

greenflag.png icon_spiderman.png

to put him at 1/1/0. Love throwing cars at those trivial nodes and seeds.
  • OrionOrion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I spent 20 CP for a classic token and got icon_jeangrey.png purpleflag.png

It made her level 274 and gave me 2 CP in return.
  • AXP_ismeAXP_isme Posts: 407 Mover and Shaker
    blackflag.png Chulk

The worst colour of the worst 4*. On the bright side he's not max covered so I 'needed' it. icon_e_confused.gif
  • lukewinlukewin Posts: 1,356Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
    25 commandpointsbig.png from icon_venom.png Heroic, brought me to 42. Bought 2 Classics icon_mrfantastic.png yellowflag.png finishes main at 5/3/5, icon_kingpin.png purpleflag.png brings dupe to 0/4/2, so top 5 finish should bring me 1/5/2. Will be nice to have a 5 purple icon_kingpin.png I can hide in my KingpIM4th0r combo.