Polarity's Guide on Going From 1* to 3* (Updated: 1/22/15)

Options

Comments

• Ouroboros9999
    Ouroboros9999 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm fairly new to PvP, and maybe is has been discussed. If so, just direct me to the page(1-26) in his thread. I'm working my way through it. Is strategy addressed with a "join forces" PvP like with Scarlet Witch? It seems often these match ups the main character is either maxed or has only one cover.

I have 2Thor and 2Wolv at 94, and full covers for MMN,2HT, 2Daken, OBW and Ares, but not leveled yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is this thread dead? Or is it meant for beginners? I'll wait a day or two more for help before I move my post in the general sections where vets might be hanging out. Other than that, with the new r75 update I'm leveling up all those three star heroes at level 40 and bringing all of them to 55 -68, and as I was doing that I pulled three gold tokens back to back,now I'll never catch up since I have five more three star heroes that can be leveled to at least level 90 and above. I find it interesting that the more I level low level 3 star heroes the more gold tokens I pull. I know it's random but I find it interesting how much more gold tokens I pull compared to when I was just establishing my essential 2* teams to level 94. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DCUDCU
    DCUDCU Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    rowie wrote:
    Is this thread dead? Or is it meant for beginners? I'll wait a day or two more for help before I move my post in the general sections where vets might be hanging out. Other than that, with the new r75 update I'm leveling up all those three star heroes at level 40 and bringing all of them to 55 -68, and as I was doing that I pulled three gold tokens back to back,now I'll never catch up since I have five more three star heroes that can be leveled to at least level 90 and above. I find it interesting that the more I level low level 3 star heroes the more gold tokens I pull. I know it's random but I find it interesting how much more gold tokens I pull compared to when I was just establishing my essential 2* teams to level 94. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I leveled all of my 3* to 94 waiting for enough covers and the right characters. I had maybe 15 or so 3* at 94, and was just saving ISO until yesterday. I was playing PVE and PVP and been getting some 3* skills to 4-5 covers(along with having at least 2-3 of the other colors for that character) and started using them more and more instead of my maxed 2* gang of everyone besides Torch/Moonstone/Bullseye.

Yesterday I moved 3 max covered 3* (Blade/Grocket/Storm) to 110, along with the other 3* i'm actually starting to use now - Cap America/Cyclops/Iron Fist/Luke Cage/Punisher/Hood/Loki/Mystique/Hulk. I don't know why 110, but I don't have enough ISO to max more than 1 or 2 characters which could impact PVE scalling to having to use those only. I set it at 110 arbitrarily but don't know if that is the right level or not.

Those not maxed 3* I did move to 110 have good skills, like IF Purple at 5, LK Black at 5, Hood Yellow 5, Cyclops Red 5 so they are useful at this point.

Covers first then ISO.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rowie wrote:
    I find it interesting that the more I level low level 3 star heroes the more gold tokens I pull. I know it's random but I find it interesting how much more gold tokens I pull compared to when I was just establishing my essential 2* teams to level 94. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    There's a bit of confirmation bias in there, I'm sure. My standard token 3* pull rate hovers around the 2% mark no matter how often or how many I pull (I've been tracking them for a while).

But I have had a pretty lucky day today cleaning out tokens:

icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png (standard!)
    icon_beast.pnggreenflag.png (bah, don't have him on my roster, not sure he's worth the spot)
    icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png (taco; add the DDQ & EotS awards & that's 3 covers for her in the last couple days!)
    icon_doctordoom.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png (I'll take it but I need black & purple!)

I also finally got star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png so he's now almost completely rebuilt (3/5/4 now).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello Mr Polarity. This guide's helped me transition from a prologue farming noob to having a roster with 20+ max covered 3*. So, many thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Just wondering if you'll be updating your guide. Quite a few changes and release of an array of new character had occurred since 1/22/15.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dathremar wrote:
    Hello Mr Polarity. This guide's helped me transition from a prologue farming noob to having a roster with 20+ max covered 3*. So, many thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Just wondering if you'll be updating your guide. Quite a few changes and release of an array of new character had occurred since 1/22/15.

Polarity, like many other vets, has retired from the game. Someone else may eventually pick up the mantle, though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dathremar wrote:

Polarity, like many other vets, has retired from the game. Someone else may eventually pick up the mantle, though.

I'd like to volunteer Ebolamonkey84 to do it icon_razz.gif You're already doing an awesome the character ranking, maybe you'll get around to it? No pressure icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Need help.

I currently have the following:

Iron Man 1* Level 40 - Build 3/5/3
    Modern Storm 1* Level 27 - Build 4/5/4
    Modern BW 1* Level 14 - Build 2/5

Ms. Marvel 2* Level 25 - Build 1/1/2
    Daken 2* Level 15 - Build 1/0/0
    Wolverine 2* Level 15 - Build 0/1/0

Thor Modern 3* Level 40 - Build 0/1/0
    Gamora 3* Level 40 - Build 0/0/1

2 OPEN Roster Spots with the following rewards to be used:

Thor Marvel Now 2* Level 15
    Hawkeye Modern 2* Level 15 (Red)
    Hawkeye Modern 2* Level 15 (Blue)
    Moonstone Dark Avenger 2* Level 15
    Human Torch 2* Level 15

I have beat all missions in the 1st 4 Chapters upto Oscorp excluding the last mission Symbiote Showdown with Venom Lvl 65.
    I was looking for tips and suggestions on what to do and how to beat that level and the Dark Avengers Chapter.

Any help is appreciated.

-Redux999
  • Unknown
    Options
    redux999 wrote:
    Need help.

I currently have the following:

Iron Man 1* Level 40 - Build 3/5/3
    Modern Storm 1* Level 27 - Build 4/5/4
    Modern BW 1* Level 14 - Build 2/5

Ms. Marvel 2* Level 25 - Build 1/1/2
    Daken 2* Level 15 - Build 1/0/0
    Wolverine 2* Level 15 - Build 0/1/0

Thor Modern 3* Level 40 - Build 0/1/0
    Gamora 3* Level 40 - Build 0/0/1

2 OPEN Roster Spots with the following rewards to be used:

Thor Marvel Now 2* Level 15
    Hawkeye Modern 2* Level 15 (Red)
    Hawkeye Modern 2* Level 15 (Blue)
    Moonstone Dark Avenger 2* Level 15
    Human Torch 2* Level 15

I have beat all missions in the 1st 4 Chapters upto Oscorp excluding the last mission Symbiote Showdown with Venom Lvl 65.
    I was looking for tips and suggestions on what to do and how to beat that level and the Dark Avengers Chapter.

Any help is appreciated.

-Redux999

I'd say right now nothing but a little patience should do. The guide on the first page does a great job laying out the path to 2 and 3 star land, so read it through a couple times. Specifically I would:

- Only use your Hero points for roster slots. This cannot be emphasized enough.
    - Use iso to level your core group of 1*, more health = more surviveability. mBW/mStorm/IM35 is good enough once fully covered and leveled to carry you through most of the missions where they drop 2* covers. Keep your mBW at 2/5 and keep IM35 a level above mStorm and 7 levels above mBW. Don't fill any other roster slots with other 1* characters.
    - I have a soft spot for mHawkeye, as he was on my main 2* transition team, however he is not that popular around here and only very useful if you have his purple & red covered and someone to make match 5's for him, like 2* Mags. I'd take Thor and keep my eye out for any Original Black Widow 2* covers, she pairs amazingly with Wolvie/Thor/Ares and will carry you very far. I never liked torch or moonstone very much, however moonstone just got her powers redone and a health boost, so she may be more valuable to a transitioner in the long run.
    - Find what 2* teams you like best. Thor/OBW/Ms.Marvel is a strong combo. Daken and Wolverine also work well together. The best 2* combo out there is MNMags and cStorm ("Magstorm"). I love pairing them with mHawkeye for awesomeness.
    - Make sure you clean out all the rewards for each mission in the easier chapters. Sometimes newer nodes open up in sneaky places on the map with extra hero points or covers.
    - If you have any questions, ask! The community here is okay if you don't mind the constant groaning about pve scaling and roster slot prices, but you won't have to worry about that for a while. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the help jackswift.

Questions in line:

- Only use your Hero points for roster slots. This cannot be emphasized enough.
    - Made the mistake of spending 100 on 1 hero card. Won't do from now

- Use iso to level your core group of 1*, more health = more surviveability. mBW/mStorm/IM35 is good enough once fully covered and leveled to carry you through most of the missions where they drop 2* covers. Keep your mBW at 2/5 and keep IM35 a level above mStorm and 7 levels above mBW. Don't fill any other roster slots with other 1* characters.
    - Will try to repeat and finish off older levels for ISO farming. Will try to get IM to level 50 and Storm to 45 and BW to 43. Hopefully that will allow me to finish off the prologue missions. Goal is to get the Wolverine cards for 2* (i think you get 3 cards). That should be good enough to start leveling him

- I have a soft spot for mHawkeye, as he was on my main 2* transition team, however he is not that popular around here and only very useful if you have his purple & red covered and someone to make match 5's for him, like 2* Mags. I'd take Thor and keep my eye out for any Original Black Widow 2* covers, she pairs amazingly with Wolvie/Thor/Ares and will carry you very far. I never liked torch or moonstone very much, however moonstone just got her powers redone and a health boost, so she may be more valuable to a transitioner in the long run.
    - How do i get these covers?

- Find what 2* teams you like best. Thor/OBW/Ms.Marvel is a strong combo. Daken and Wolverine also work well together. The best 2* combo out there is MNMags and cStorm ("Magstorm"). I love pairing them with mHawkeye for awesomeness.
    - Thanks for the suggestion. How do I get Mags. I have 2 covers for cStorm and will try to finish off the mission to get the 3rd one.

- Make sure you clean out all the rewards for each mission in the easier chapters. Sometimes newer nodes open up in sneaky places on the map with extra hero points or covers.
    - Will work on finishing these.

- If you have any questions, ask! The community here is okay if you don't mind the constant groaning about pve scaling and roster slot prices, but you won't have to worry about that for a while.

Thanks for the help.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, to get specific 2* covers like Mags and OBW... you're at the mercy of the Random Number Generator (RNG). They'll eventually show up in your standard token pulls (like how you got 3* Thor and Gamora).

You can also get them by hitting progression awards in PvP pr PvE events, although the types of awards change with every event. You won't be able to get very far in those without a 2* team, but it's still more iso and tokens the more you try.

One of the most reliable ways to get 2* is from Deadpool's Daily Quest taco tokens... Although you'll need a good 2* team to do anything other than the 1* node (which you should be doing daily, extra 500 iso per day!).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    there have been a lot of ** drops for me lately in lightning rounds. if you enter a lightning round in the first minute, you'll get 3-8 seed teams that you might can beat and you could get some that way.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Options
    I haven't been playing long and I have a lot of covers built up. Still a week before any expire, but I could use some help figuring out where to go from here.

Current Roster
    1*
    Iron Man M35 (5/5/3, Level 35)
    Modern Storm (5/5/3, Level 35)
    Modern Black Widow (5/5, Level 35)
    Classic Hawkeye (5/5, Level 22)

2*
    Ms Marvel (2/3/2, Level 31)
    Modern Hawkeye(1/2/1, Level 25)
    Classic Storm (3 Blue, Level 23)
    Dark Avengers Ares (2 Yellow, Level 22)
    Human Torch (2 Black, Level 22)
    Marvel Now Thor (2 Green, Level 20)
    Dark Avengers Moonstone (1 Purple, 1 Red, Level 15)
    Marvel Now Magneto (1 Purple, Level 15)
    Dark Avengers Daken (1 Blue, 1 Black, Level 15)

3*
    Classic The Hood (1 Yellow, 1 Blue, Level 43)
    Grey Suit Black Widow (1 Red, Level 40)
    Rocket & Groot (1 Blue, Level 40)

Unclaimed Covers
    Original Black Widow - Blue
    Dark Avengers Bullseye - Purple

Modern She-Hulk - Red
    Classic Spider-Man - Yellow
    Iron Fist - Black
    Cyclops - Red
    The Hulk - Green
    The Falcon - Blue
    Modern Thor - Yellow

Kingpin - Yellow

I have spent some money to get HP so I can buy more roster slots, but it seems like there are a lot of options and with all the events, it's not easy to figure out where to go from here. Is there anything specific I can do to try getting covers for heroes I already have as opposed to more random ones where I only have 1 or 2 powers for the hero?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Starsaber wrote:
    I haven't been playing long and I have a lot of covers built up. Still a week before any expire, but I could use some help figuring out where to go from here.

Current Roster
    1*
    Iron Man M35 (5/5/3, Level 35)
    Modern Storm (5/5/3, Level 35)
    Modern Black Widow (5/5, Level 35)
    Classic Hawkeye (5/5, Level 22)
    Pretty solid group here, keep 'em all and level them up so you can gather ISO for your two-stars.
    Starsaber wrote:
    2*
    Ms Marvel (2/3/2, Level 31)
    Modern Hawkeye(1/2/1, Level 25)
    Classic Storm (3 Blue, Level 23)
    Dark Avengers Ares (2 Yellow, Level 22)
    Human Torch (2 Black, Level 22)
    Marvel Now Thor (2 Green, Level 20)
    Dark Avengers Moonstone (1 Purple, 1 Red, Level 15)
    Marvel Now Magneto (1 Purple, Level 15)
    Dark Avengers Daken (1 Blue, 1 Black, Level 15)
    Might be able to drop Moonstone temporarily, she's a little lackluster. Hawkeye is iffy too, but considering the number of covers I'd hesitate to drop him.
    Starsaber wrote:
    3*
    Classic The Hood (1 Yellow, 1 Blue, Level 43)
    Grey Suit Black Widow (1 Red, Level 40)
    Rocket & Groot (1 Blue, Level 40)
    Hood and Grocket are both very solid. GSBW is good with five green covers and plenty of purple covers, but she's the first from this group I'd drop.
    Starsaber wrote:
    Unclaimed Covers
    Original Black Widow - Blue
    Dark Avengers Bullseye - Purple
    Get OBW on your roster ASAP. Hands down the best two-star.
    Starsaber wrote:
    Modern She-Hulk - Red
    Classic Spider-Man - Yellow
    Iron Fist - Black
    Cyclops - Red
    The Hulk - Green
    The Falcon - Blue
    Modern Thor - Yellow
    Try to hang on to Iron Fist, Cyclops and Thor at least. You'll probably have to bin a lot of three-star covers while building your two-star roster, but try to hang on the the best guys at least.
    Starsaber wrote:
    Kingpin - Yellow
    Fourstars are hard to come by, so even though Wilson will be idle for a long time he's still worth to hang on to.
    Starsaber wrote:
    I have spent some money to get HP so I can buy more roster slots, but it seems like there are a lot of options and with all the events, it's not easy to figure out where to go from here. Is there anything specific I can do to try getting covers for heroes I already have as opposed to more random ones where I only have 1 or 2 powers for the hero?
    Placing well in events. That's unfortunately it. The tokens are random. You could always wait to open your tokens until you have a few roster spots open to fill though, but that will make you miss out on some two-star covers in the meantime.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh man, I would love some help as to which of my characters to level up (what covers) and which ones to save/sell to make room. I have made a pact with myself to not spend any money, otherwise I would just buy all the slots and keep all characters I get.

With this in mind, what tips can you offer for building my roster? Any covers I should not get no matter what? I know I've leveled up some of these folks when I should've sold them for better covers in hope of building them up later with more covers. I want to avoid this in the future and would love any help and advice. Thanks so much!

Here is my current roster:

1*
    Iron Man (5/4/4, lvl 50)

2*
    Ares (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Black Widow (1/3/2, lvl 25)
    Bullseye (1/5/5, lvl 57)
    Captain America (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Captain Marvel (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Hawkeye (5/2/5, lvl 83)
    Human Torch (5/3/5, lvl 94)
    Magneto (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Storm (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Thor (4/5/4)
    Wolverine (0/2/2, lvl 30)

3*
    Beast (1/1/1, lvl 45)
    Black Panther (1/1/0, lvl 43)
    Black Widow (2/1/1, lvl 55)
    Blade (2/1/0, lvl 53)
    Captain Marvel (1/1/2, lvl 55)
    Colossus (1/2/0, lvl 53)
    Daredevil (3/2/0, lvl 63)
    Deadpool (0/1/0, lvl 40)
    Doctor Doom (2/0/0, lvl 50)
    Falcon (1/2/1, lvl 53)
    The Hood (2/0/1, lvl 43)
    Human Torch (0/1/2, lvl 53)
    Iron Man (3/0/2, lvl 63)
    Hulk (5/0/1, lvl 91)
    Magneto (3/0/1, lvl 66)
    Psylocke (2/2/1, lvl 45)
    Punisher (0/1/0, lvl 40)
    Quicksilver (1/0/0, lvl 40)
    Ragnarock (1/1/1, lvl 43)
    Scarlet Witch (1/0/0, lvl 40)

4*
    Carnage (0/0/1, lvl 70)
    Iron Man (1/0/0, lvl 70)
    Jean Grey (2/0/0, lvl 86)
    The Thing (1/0/0, lvl 70)
    Wolverine (1/1/1, lvl 78)

And my unclaimed covers:
    Storm (Modern) Green
    Rocket & Groot Green
    Juggernaut Red
    Storm (Modern ) Black
    Juggernaut Green
    Storm (Mohawk) Black
    Bullseye (Classic) Black
    Moonstone Pink
    Moonstone Pink
    Daken (Dark Avengers) Black
    Juggernaut Green
    Storm (Modern) Yellow
    Black Widow (Modern) Blue
    Sentry Yellow
    Captain America (Steve Rogers) Red
    Wolverine (Patch) Yellow
    Black Widow (Modern) Pink
    Spider-Man (Original) Pink
    Moonstone Pink
    Kamala Khan Yellow
    Hawkeye (Classic) Red
    Ares Green

I currently have 425 HPs, need 500 for a new slot and expect to get 50 more within 6 days from the Enemy of the State event and maybe a random 25 HP some other time? In other words, I'm expecting to get a new slot before 6 days come around and my first cover (below) expires. But in case I don't, help! icon_razz.gif

(This is my first post in these forums, but I've read a bunch. Love y'all's stuff!)
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    Options
    Hi there...I'm new in the forums, but I've been the playing the game for awhile and I'm well into 3* territory, so maybe I can help you think about your decisions.
    1*
    Iron Man (5/4/4, lvl 50)

It's hard to recommend burning the ISO to level him up at this point, but if you're gonna keep a 1* on your roster (which is needed for the 500iso DDP quest), Juggernaut is the one. Just trust that. A case could be made for the freshly released Spider-Man too. He's got some strong support skills, good HP for a 1* and can do some damage. Juggs is still the best there is by far though. You will find use for him all over the place.
    2*
    Ares (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Black Widow (1/3/2, lvl 25)
    Bullseye (1/5/5, lvl 57)
    Captain America (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Captain Marvel (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Hawkeye (5/2/5, lvl 83)
    Human Torch (5/3/5, lvl 94)
    Magneto (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Storm (3/5/5, lvl 94)
    Thor (4/5/4)
    Wolverine (0/2/2, lvl 30)

First priority for you is to get Black Widow properly covered and leveled. Her usefulness never ends and she is easily the best 2* in the game. Thor you want at 3/5/5. His yellow and green are essential powers to max. Unless Thor is not at level 94, stop leveling anyone else. You want every bit of ISO that you can get for your 3*. ISO becomes a real problem real quick. It's important to be smart about it as early as possible. You can dump Hawkeye and Bullseye without hesitation if you need the roster space. Wolverine can be a very useful character, but since you only have four covers and he is at level 30, don't waste the resources.
    3*
    Beast (1/1/1, lvl 45)
    Black Panther (1/1/0, lvl 43)
    Black Widow (2/1/1, lvl 55)
    Blade (2/1/0, lvl 53)
    Captain Marvel (1/1/2, lvl 55)
    Colossus (1/2/0, lvl 53)
    Daredevil (3/2/0, lvl 63)
    Deadpool (0/1/0, lvl 40)
    Doctor Doom (2/0/0, lvl 50)
    Falcon (1/2/1, lvl 53)
    The Hood (2/0/1, lvl 43)
    Human Torch (0/1/2, lvl 53)
    Iron Man (3/0/2, lvl 63)
    Hulk (5/0/1, lvl 91)
    Magneto (3/0/1, lvl 66)
    Psylocke (2/2/1, lvl 45)
    Punisher (0/1/0, lvl 40)
    Quicksilver (1/0/0, lvl 40)
    Ragnarock (1/1/1, lvl 43)
    Scarlet Witch (1/0/0, lvl 40)

As of right now, there are 40 3* characters in the game. Due to the way the game is set up currently, you want to hold on to as many of them as you possibly can, ideally all of them. This is mostly so that you can complete DDP everyday for the ISO and more 3* covers. If roster space is an issue for you, there are many threads on this forum that can help you identify who the weak 3* characters are. It's hard to do, but focus on getting two teams together.

My two most consistent teams are -

Thor, Daken & Loki (Thor is just all around great, Daken heals saving health packs, puts a lot of strike tiles on the board and does good damage with his blue, Loki brings board shake, strike and protect tiles stealing skills AND a beast passive that protects you against match-4's and higher).

Iron Fist, Black Panther and Magneto. (This team can do a lot of damage quickly and covers all the colors).

These may not be the absolute best teams, but they are both pretty good and allow some flexibility in team makeup.

I have other 3*'s max covered too, but these are my go-to guys. Really though your priority should be to pick out two teams that cover colors and have good synergy, get them covered properly and only put ISO into them. I can't say it enough, SAVE THAT ISO. Also, be prepared for this part of the game to take a long time.
    4*
    Carnage (0/0/1, lvl 70)
    Iron Man (1/0/0, lvl 70)
    Jean Grey (2/0/0, lvl 86)
    The Thing (1/0/0, lvl 70)
    Wolverine (1/1/1, lvl 78)

It's painful to say this, but 4* star characters are currently so hard to get that you want to keep every single one of them rostered up. They will likely sit around doing nothing for a very long time. But that's the way the game is at the moment. If it changes, you will be very glad that you held onto the covers you have. At least you have all three colors for Wolverine, meaning he could find some use in your regular rotation when you are taking on seed teams in PVP or low level nodes in PVE.

As to your unclaimed covers, pick out the ones that follow the basic strategies laid out here.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do not let Rocket & groot, Steve Rogers, or Kamala expire. Sell a couple of 2stars if you need to. You could also sell Quicksilver to make room. He kinda sucks.
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1* Spiderman is no good for DDQ as your only 1*, since you can't use him against Bagman.
  • wallidismael
    Options
    Hi all

I hope this is a reasonable place to post my first post! I'm been playing for not so long (48 days, apparently) and am wondering, really, what to do next.

My roster is full and *** covers are stacking up. Should I be ditching them at this stage, and concentrating on levelling my existing characters? Or are some of the unlevelled *** I have worth keeping?

I have 25 hero points, but the next roster slot is 200 so some way away.

My roster at the moment is:

Sam Wilson (Captain America) - lvl 74 - 1/0/1
    Storm (Classic) - lvl 68 - 4/5/1
    Thor (Marvel NOW!) - lvl 54 - 2/4/2
    Iron Man (Model 35) - lvl 50 - 5/5/3
    Captain Marvel (Ms Marvel) - lvl 47 - 1/4/2
    Black Widow (Original) - lvl 43 - 5/3/2
    Human Torch (Classic) - lvl 43 - 0/1/1
    Black Widow (Modern) - lvl 40 - 5/5
    Juggernaut (Classic) - lvl 40 - 5/5
    Bullseye (Classic) - lvl 40 - 0/1/0
    Kamala Khan (Ms Marvel) - lvl 40 - 0/1/0
    Mystique (Raven Darkholme) - lvl 40 - 1/0/0
    Rocket & Groot (Most Wanted) - lvl 40 - 0/1/0
    Storm (Mohawk) - lvl 40 - 0/1/0
    The Hulk (Indestructible) - lvl 40 - 0/0/1
    Daken (Dark Avengers) - lvl 25 - 4/2/0

Unclaimed covers:

Steve Rogers (Super Soldier)
    Doctor Doom (Classic)
    Iron Man (Model 40)
    Thor (Modern)
    Colossus (Classic)
    Black Widow (Grey Suit)

Thanks for any help anyone can give.
  • You only need (1) 1* star in the long run (Juggernaut for most) as by himself he can clear the first node of DDQ.
    The climb to 3*s is rather quick these days - at least comparably for me, I wouldn't horde too much in two star land, especially for lazy characters. My personal stable of 2*s...
    MStorm/MNM/Hawkeye for DDQ...
    Ares/OBW for everything else...
    Thor...because he's lvl'd...next time I need a slot, either him or Ares are gonners.

Until you trim the fat of 1 and 2*s, save all your 3*s (but don't pump money into them all). This will keep your options open for collecting the max ISO and HP via things like DDQ and chars needed for PvE. Once transitioned you can start chopping some of the 3* fat.
    - Unreall