Are there still decimals in match damage values?

Polares
Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Talking in another thread about 4* Cyclops yellow, I have thought about how before the change in match damage we were able to untie match damage ties with decimals, it was not exactly the same match damage a char of level 269 than one at 266, even though final damage was rounded. Now we have chars that as soon as they reach 210 they do 83 and from there to 270 still 83 match damage, so do they have the exact match damage?

I guess now that there is not a lineal progression for match damage we will probably not have decimals but It would be nice to know.

I still don't have any 3 at 210 level, but then If I put one in the center and a 270 level 4 at his right, the match is for the 3? (I should have paid more atention to this in last PvPs icon_razz.gif)

PS: Oh and please devs, let's go back to how match damage was before champions, it is stupid to have a char with 210 level doing the same match damage that one at 270.

Comments

• grunzadin
    grunzadin Posts: 52 Match Maker
    In LRs, my 254 Gamora tanks red (her second color) over my 264 Cap (also his second color) when she's in the middle position. So I don't think decimals are being used.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are definitely decimals. I learned this the hard way when I levelled up my Loki from 143 to 144 and his purple match damage reached Daken's. Even with Daken in the middle, Loki always tanks purple now, breaking the perfect defence he had in the Patch/Daken/Loki team.
  • grunzadin
    grunzadin Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Maybe the 210-270 range is completely flat.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Decimals exist everywhere except the level range where they flattened off 4-star level-scaling; 210-270 range.