Wait, doesn't this just magnify the ISO shortage?

2»

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    GrimSkald wrote:
    You'll need to make real choices about who you're going to level. If you're not going to max them before the cover expires, sell it. Remember, not every character is going to be worth turning into a champion.

This. It doesn't seem that hard to understand. The rewards are nice, but there's just no reason to max every character.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 25 3*s at 166, and I plan on championing all of them if I get the covers. I also have almost all of the 2*s at 94, except Torch (level 70), Cpt Marvel (level 45) and Bagman (who got sold). I'll champion all of them as well, and I'll seriously think about maxing the others too if the rewards are good enough.

Unfortunately I have 8 4*s who are cover maxed, but nowhere near level 270. I'm thinking that these are going to have to wait for right now. But if I get any more GT or JG covers (who are level 270), then it's a no-brainer to champion them too.

In other words, everyone and anyone who can be championed for me, will be.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Reading a fair bit of negativity re iso shortage, however:

I feel this is finally something for the vets - I personally don't have an iso shortage as I have nothing to spend it on. If, as like me, you do not like the PvP format, it soon becomes a bottleneck getting 4* covers. My 1, 2 & 3*'s are all fully maxed & levelled & as such I have found it increasingly difficult to stay motivated as earning 4500 iso from DDQ is meaningless when you already sitting on 300k+
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Right now, at this moment, I have as much ISO8 as I have ever had. Any of my characters that are fully covered, are also fully leveled, been doing this all along, and been pretty poor ISO-wise most of the time.

So whenever I get a new cover, I can pretty much either use it because I actually need that cover, or I can Champion any of my other characters. Getting useful covers was an issue, and now, nearly all of the coves I will get should be useful for something. The actual rewards for making a Champion will be interesting as well.