Nodes's odds

¿What are suppose to be the odds of getting a anniversary token in the galactus event nodes?. Because I've hitting 4 nodes (not the cyclops one) every time they refresh, with 1d and 14h to finish the event, and i think i've gotten like 2 or 3 tokens as much. Is this reward harder to get than the other ones, or it's just bad luck?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    25%.. i have gone entire clears and gotten 0, and did another and got 4, pray to RNGesus, maybe he will listen!
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    25%.. i have gone entire clears and gotten 0, and did another and got 4, pray to RNGesus, maybe he will listen!

i sacrifice young female virgins to RNGesus. hasn't been to bad for me either way.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Malcrof wrote:

It can't be 25%, that would leave no place for the dreaded 20 iso icon_e_smile.gif .
  • So its RNGesus fault? ****.....Anyway, since i posted this, three clears without any token icon_lol.gif
  • OJSP wrote:
    Lee T wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

It can't be 25%, that would leave no place for the dreaded 20 iso icon_e_smile.gif .
    But the 20 (or 40 because of the anniversary) iso, is just a replacement for the rewards you had won..

The chance to get any rewards is equal. When all the rewards are still available, with 4 rewards, the chance to win one of them is 25 %. If you've received 2 of the rewards, the chance of getting 20 iso becomes 50 %. When you've received 3 of the rewards, it becomes 75 %.

(Obviously, the chances are different when there are different number of rewards available)

Regardless, i still think, we should be able to win all the rewards that are available, before the game starts giving us the 20 iso.

Didn't they change that to, after winning one reward, to getting a flat 50% chance of getting one of the other rewards?

Also, in regards to Galactus Mooks nodes, that's not even relevant because you can only play each node once before they refresh. So it's a flat 25% chance at a token regardless.