The "We're sorry" gesture for Galactus

13»

Comments

• looks like they stealth patched anniversary token odds, they got better

After I opened my 10 pack. Awesome.

Thought the same thing. After I open like twenty 2*s, ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION 2*s no less.

Meh. Congrats to anyone who gets any kind of benefit of any kind out of this event.

DBC
  • pmorcs
    pmorcs Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    ddvrom wrote:
    2000 iso only makes up for the 2K I didn't get finishing DDQ on Thu since the point cost screwed up.

File a ticket for this. They gave me my missing 2k iso within an hour or two.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    looks like they stealth patched anniversary token odds, they got better

After I opened my 10 pack. Awesome.

Thought the same thing. After I open like twenty 2*s, ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION 2*s no less.

Meh. Congrats to anyone who gets any kind of benefit of any kind out of this event.

DBC

Same here I cashed in 6 anniversary tokens this morning got nothing but I guess I would have held em had I known this was coming...but onto the increased odds, .9%? Really? Just couldn't up the odds to an even 10% for d dino? An increase of less than 1% is not much of a favor if you ask me.....
  • spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Saw the increased odds in the Anniversary packs, but it seems the Heroics got even better.
  • BigBZ32 wrote:
    They still owe us the next progression for Galactus in my opinion. Many teams could have hit the next progression if the marjority of the teams weren't locked out as long as they were and could have put up many more points.
    How long was the outtage? Was it a full clear, or two?

Don't know about others, but I was still able to get in during the first 8 hours and get a full clear. In fact, the outtage saved me from wasting time on rounds 1-3. icon_razz.gif
    Yeah, I think I only missed one clear - if that. I hit round 1, but then wasn't able to play again until we were in round 5 I think.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    told you nothing more will be given out.. So those people who was in slice 3 to 5 of the PVE gets messed over once again.... Then again what else is new
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hard to contain how pissed I am about cashing in all these worthless tokens only to have them go to higher percentage after a few days. Lesson learned I guess: never, ever spend HP on tokens. Never, ever cash in your tokens until event is over.
  • Better than receiving tokens do not need. 2000 Iso serves to reward a DDQ that did not have the ultimate reward, even me doing all phases. 100HP the embarrassment that passage with the server crash. It could be better but not claim the reward. It is normal server fall into the time of great peak. If I were a 2-3 * would be worshiping the birthday, except Galactus Hunger, because I received several 3 *. However, would trade them all for a cover of Professor X, Deadpool X-Force purple / black or simply a cover of Kamala Khan green / purple.I not remember doing any harm with that Muslim girl why not get your covers in any way. The way they like to repeat characters in a little while we have Kamala Khan 4 *: All-New All-Different Avengers.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    I won't settle for anything less than blood and first borns.....

I have hundreds of torches ready
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    The issues is we have no choices. They don't care much.

They could give every player a legendary pack right now, half couldn't use it, and even those who could would 1/13th better off today then yesterday.

Some days i wonder if the game will last long enough for me to get to 4 star territory with how miserable 3 is and the fact that 4 is getting worse every week and a half with it getting more and more clogged.

It's a **** reward, but you're either on team wow screw these guys or, 'sure I'll take anything, even a dev 'chocolate' surprise on my face and its still sunny outside'.

If they were sorry for downtime they'd bump everyone up a progression, the're just addressing protocol atm.