The "We're sorry" gesture for Galactus

firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Is 100 HP and 2000 ISO? Really? Pathetic.

Screenshot_20151012_160525.png

Screenshot_20151012_160532.png

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    a refund for all health packs and boosts bought during Galactus would be a better gesture. and fixing him next time so we have unlimited health packs and boost would be a better bonus.
  • Next update a "No, thank you" button ?

They not require to give out anything, you have a choice or choosing whether you want to play or not.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    How do I decline this first offer? That's a low ball starting point
  • I'm sure this is just a response to the outtage not to the outrage. Withholding judgement until the devs speak.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Reide wrote:
    I'm sure this is just a response to the outtage not to the outrage. Withholding judgement until the devs speak.

It explicitly says "outage" not "suckage"

I dont want any "gift," I want the darn thing fixed! (or thrown away, their choice)
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    Reide wrote:
    I'm sure this is just a response to the outtage not to the outrage. Withholding judgement until the devs speak.

I dont want any "gift," I want the darn thing fixed! (or thrown away, their choice)

That's what I'm saying. This is strictly for the outtage at the beginning, not the entire fanbase losing its mind when everyone could actually play.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    They still owe us the next progression for Galactus in my opinion. Many teams could have hit the next progression if the marjority of the teams weren't locked out as long as they were and could have put up many more points.
  • firethorne
    Reide wrote:

If they should have learned anything from this, it would be communication is vitally important. They can give it a try. But right now, the silence is screaming the wrong message.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Reide wrote:

Your gift is saving the world. As per IceIX"

"If we fail to stop Galactus, will it be the end for our planet? Yes."

You get to save the planet. That's reward enough isn't it. Plus you get double the ISO while you do it.
  • slidecage wrote:
    Reide wrote:

this is all your getting why did anyone think you was going to get more. your lucky you even got this.. like i said all they do is piss in your face and will continue as long as their are suckers who live in their mommy and daddies basements and pay 200+ to max out all of their new covers

lol they think this will fix it sorry but most who did buy HP will just do chargebacks

Okay? Give them a chance to defend themselves. And who cares who spends what, everyone had the relatively same results. Paying and free to play alike.
  • firethorne wrote:
    Reide wrote:

If they should have learned anything from this, it would be communication is vitally important. They can give it a try. But right now, the silence is screaming the wrong message.

Willing to bet we'll hear something soon. I'm not trying to be ignorantly optimistic, I just feel like everyone has pitchforks and torches already lit before the devs even get a chance to defend themselves.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    That was fine for just the outage.

Other things (not necessarily payment) need to happen for Galactus and the overall Anniversary issues. Fixes to the event, fixes to the drop rates for sure.

Certainly those in Black Vortex should be compensated, our losses were bigger than 2k, given double ISO.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reide wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Reide wrote:

this is all your getting why did anyone think you was going to get more. your lucky you even got this.. like i said all they do is piss in your face and will continue as long as their are suckers who live in their mommy and daddies basements and pay 200+ to max out all of their new covers

lol they think this will fix it sorry but most who did buy HP will just do chargebacks

Okay? Give them a chance to defend themselves. And who cares who spends what, everyone had the relatively same results. Paying and free to play alike.

mostly saying they dont care that 99.9% of the people who play for FREE are mad if only 1% of the people who are putting 100s of dollars into the game every month are mad.

THIS is all your going to get they did the same thing during the first run of ultron and did not do a thing.. So dont be holding your breathe thinking your going to be getting more rewards cause , 99.9999999999999999999999999% this is all they are going to be given
  • Afrocigar
    Afrocigar Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Guess that's cool. But, I'm not going to forget. This game is strictly F2P for me now. After last anniversary what did they expect? The game is strictly online mobile F2P, that's their "core" competency! They don't do this on the side. The game is designed to be available and goad us into giving money. How is it not available for their biggest event of the year? (Their words no mine, they pumped the event up)

I won't reward that. I know they won't miss my $19.99. But I'm sure more people feel similar to me than not. They'll miss it if a couple of 100 people decide it's not worth their money.
  • firethorne
    Reide wrote:

Willing to bet we'll hear something soon. I'm not trying to be ignorantly optimistic, I just feel like everyone has pitchforks and torches already lit before the devs even get a chance to defend themselves.

Perhaps you've missed the thirty page thread. They've been lit for a few days now. How many more are required?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's 100 HP back from what I've wasted on the daily deals, so there's that.

Eleven 2* and an unneeded Blade cover from the anniversary tokens. My Mr. Fantastic came from the Galactus tokens (and I still haven't heard back about the game eating the two of those I had).
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    It's 100 HP back from what I've wasted on the daily deals, so there's that.

Eleven 2* and an unneeded Blade cover from the anniversary tokens. My Mr. Fantastic came from the Galactus tokens (and I still haven't heard back about the game eating the two of those I had).

i never got round 1
  • firethorne wrote:
    Reide wrote:

Perhaps you've missed the thirty page thread. They've been lit for a few days now. How many more are required?

I know, I've read an absorbed it all and think 99% of it is warranted as far as legitimate anger goes. Wanting the devs to justify and defend themselves doesn't nullenvoid everyone's irritations.
  • You guys are looking at this wrong. They were really generous, again. 2000 Iso and 100 HP is the same as top ten in single day subs in PVE. What more could you ask for?! /s
  • firethorne
    Reide wrote:

I know, I've read an absorbed it all and think 99% of it is warranted as far as legitimate anger goes. Wanting the devs to justify and defend themselves doesn't nullenvoid everyone's irritations.

Agreed. My concern is this will be the only communication we ever see. And perhaps on some level this is an attempt to have them prove me wrong.