Is action necessary to obtain 4* Cyc's red cover?

zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Well, the first run of Galactus is mercifully over, and I presume no one has still received their red Cyclops cover. Seeing as how he's an essential in the Simulator, I'd sure like all my covers. Devs, could you please let your player base know if we need to submit individual tickets to claim our prize; or are you aware of the snag and are working on an expeditious fix? It would be greatly appreciated if someone in red would kindly let us know how we should proceed and when we might expect to receive what we've earned. Thank you.

Comments

• CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah - I feel for those who've already started Simulator - going in with one less cover on the Essential isn't very awesome.

For any who might have PM'd or gotten any response to when the last cover might flow for those who finished Round 8 - be sure to post your results so others won't have to guess about either entering tickets or playing the waiting game.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Just got mine.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Everyone! Don't submit a ticket EVER! Just make a new post and you'll see action within 5 minutes! Haha. Wow, talk about coincidence. Got mine just a second ago.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Got mine too seems they are all going out