dying over and over isn't fun

13»

Comments

• loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, so on a standard heroic token, the odds are 71.5% chance of a 2*. Sooooo yeah. Anniversary tokens are strictly worse.

There's a 24% chance of a 3*, so that's better than Anniversary tokens as well. There's a 4.5% chance for a 4*, which is also better.

Technically the 2900 HP and 600 HP rewards will get you your HP back and then some, but overall Anniversary tokens are much worse than standard heroic tokens, which are awful.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    loroku wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    The odds of getting a 2* are increased over those in heroic tokens. If the 3* odds are good (I haven't checked, but I doubt it), it's only by making 4* even worse.
    The only thing you need to know about tokens is that there is a 74.1% chance of getting a 2*.

That means there's just under a 26% chance of getting something decent.

Last year, that number was closer to 40%.

Also, Devil Dino has a 3% chance. Last year it was 10%.

Ok, just for fun, I looked and there is a 20% chance of getting a 3* character.

That means a 2.9% chance of getting a non-Dino 4* character or ISO/HP. Given that the ISO rewards are terrible and they have a .2 and .6% chance, that leaves a 2.1% chance of a 4* or HP.

So really it's like:

2% - something awesome
    3% - DD
    20% - 3*
    75% - ****

Even the 2* character draw rate is ****, of my 12 tokens I've cashed in they have ALL been Ms Marvel or MHawkeye. I even got to the point where I prayed for 1* Spidey or Venom just for a bit of variety. Rest assured I will be skipping the anniversary events next year as the prizes were actually better for the ISO Brother hood PVE (i got 3 she-hulk tokens from that, didn't need them but hey 3* yay!)