Anniversary PvP - what's the deal?

action711
action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Am I missing something? I beat the node but got no points for it, and there's no new nodes....

Comments

• I imagine it's just like the normal pvp season. Each season always has one node which lets you play with the featured character but completing it does not give you points for the season. To gain points for the season you need to play in seasonal pvp events. Sub season for anniversary and there we go! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Jeez, just clicked, boy do I feel like a doofus!
  • Think of it is an "Anniversary Season". There are going to be 4 separate events for the Anniversary that add to your totals for the duration of the event. The first one is Black Vortex.

That individual node is a teaser to allow players to use some of the new characters in the game - Old Man Logan, Iceman & 4* Cyclops.

On a side note - that particular team seems to have very little chemistry. Individually, they great to good (not feeling the 4* Clops so much yet), but I would take the Avengers team that they are up against any day. Unless OML was fully covered, then I would take that, because 5* dominance.

Anyway, hope that helps.