Guesses on who 4pool's opponent will be?

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    About an hour left... And I just got a red XDP from one of the season reward tokens. That takes him to 3/1/0... Probably still don't have a chance, but the odds have improved at least.
    Now, if only I could get that red cover from the vault... But I plan to try the 4* challenge before going for the regular DDQ nodes.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    About an hour left... And I just got a red XDP from one of the season reward tokens. That takes him to 3/1/0... Probably still don't have a chance, but the odds have improved at least.
    Now, if only I could get that red cover from the vault... But I plan to try the 4* challenge before going for the regular DDQ nodes.
    Mine is 5/1/0. Curious to see how I'll do with my first severely undercovered 4*.
  • Quebbster
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Mine is 5/1/0. Curious to see how I'll do with my first severely undercovered 4*.
    I am actually unsure if I'd rather have a high level red or high level purple. Red can keep him alive, but purple is a lot cheaper... but on the other hand purple is not guaranteed damage.
  • Quebbster
    X-force Wolverine...
    Well, at least that means he isn't overscaled like a three-star. Could be interesting.
  • Quebbster
    My 3/1/0 was up to the task with a little help from 100% match damage and 50% R/Y match damage boosts. icon_e_smile.gif Certainly didn't hurt that I had some good cascades early on.
    I was super lucky though - when Wolverine was KOed his Recovery countdown was on 1 and he had just gotten a boatload of black AP from a lucky cascade.
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    I beat this w/ a 331 lvl 152 XFDP on the first try, tho he was at 10 black for a Surgical. This was by far the easiest of these for me, and honestly, it would probably have been harder to fight a lvl 166 Patch. Put this in the "they over-nerfed XF" pile as well as the "4*s at 270 are way less scary than 3*s at 270" pile.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well that was disappointingly easy.

Fitting that I got my 35th purple Elektra from that token, that fight obviously wasn't worth anything useable.
  • Quebbster
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Well that was disappointingly easy.

Fitting that I got my 35th purple Elektra from that token, that fight obviously wasn't worth anything useable.
    I'm saving my token until tonight when the 5* chance doubles...
  • My 111 level DP (3 red 1 purple) beat Wolverine first go. Amazing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's lucky that red was the easiest color to get. My 3/1/1 XFDP at level 115 took this handily. I boosted +2 R/Y and +2 all AP because I was expecting to need to use red early and often, and boosted all match damage 100%. At least one of those prime boosts was probably wasted, especially because I got a red-heavy board that was weak in black.

No clue what my token is yet, I'll be opening ten of them after the odds update.
  • Chief270
    Chief270 Posts: 137
    I saw it was xforce and got worried. Leveled my 4/3/1 to 172 in expectation that this was going to be a tough fight. +2 boosts in both red and Purple, and +50% damage for Black.

Match opens and notice xforce has sub 10k damage. Thought, ok.. this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But... no red(3 on the entire board). "Ok.. might not win this match, but definitely doable".

It was a long battle. There was decent purple so and able to fired off purple twice and landed 6 blows on him that way(688 damage each). And the turn right after he finally collected 13 black, I was finally able to fire off out of bullets for the win.

So.. If I can pull it out with an undercovered 4/3/1 at 172 with a terrible board, it will defiantely be doable for others with less levels/covers than that with a favorable board.