Invisible Woman's opponent, place your bets (updated)

Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Using the suggested survey monkey, I've put the poll here: here is the poll

If there are any problems seeing it, please let me know.

Here are the results.

Comments

• Ice said opponents could be 2, 3 or 4 stars. And that 2 of the opponents would definitely be 4 stars. Better expand your poll
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    This one is a 3* in particular though. That being said, I'd much prefer 14 valid options and an "other (post below)". I know it takes more work, Moon Roach, but 3 nearly identical topics is a bit much.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    KK with SW Reality Crush TU
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2015
    Can Quicksilver burst Sue's bubbles? Or is it the other way around? I can never remember.

Anyway, it's probably Quicksilver if he can blow up bubbles - since that's also an AoE that'll hit Sue through Invisibility.

Edit: Also, that means 2 out of 3 colours are contested and the player is almost forced to match blue. That pretty much seals the deal, it's got to be QS, whether he blows up bubbles or not.
  • IceIX
    OJSP wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    This one is a 3* in particular though. That being said, I'd much prefer 14 valid options and an "other (post below)". I know it takes more work, Moon Roach, but 3 nearly identical topics is a bit much.

Huh.. does this mean, the answer is amongst these 14..? or you just happened to leave poll no.1 unlocked icon_e_smile.gif
    I left #1 unlocked 'cause the poll itself is cool. I'm assuming Moon Roach will edit in the most likely 14 and an Other at that point. I don't want to do it myself because anyone I put on the list will be scrutinized as more or less likely. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Oh dear. My bad, I knew I shouldn't have released so many 3* characters.

I have no idea who to include in the 15 available. Perhaps I could set up a poll to decide which 15 to include. Oh, wait a minute...

Lunchtime is over here, so I have to get back to work for 3 or 4 hours. I'll wipe the poll, then update it later this afternoon. If anyone wants to PM me or post here with suggestions as to who to include, first come, first served, no matter how ridiculous.

:edit: From votes already in, in all 3 threads, I'll definitely be including:
    Black Panther
    Doc Ock
    Doc Doom
    Human Torch
    Loki
    Thor
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Oh dear. My bad, I knew I shouldn't have released so many 3* characters.

I have no idea who to include in the 15 available. Perhaps I could set up a poll to decide which 15 to include. Oh, wait a minute...

Lunchtime is over here, so I have to get back to work for 3 or 4 hours. I'll wipe the poll, then update it later this afternoon. If anyone wants to PM me or post here with suggestions as to who to include, first come, first served, no matter how ridiculous.

:edit: From votes already in, in all 3 threads, I'll definitely be including:
    Black Panther
    Doc Ock
    Doc Doom
    Human Torch
    Loki
    Thor

Then use SurveyMonkey or some other third party poll creator. People will click on the link to vote if they are interested. I've used it numerous times already on the forums.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Her greatest opponent? My vault of ISO meant for worthy characters.
  • NickHewitt12
    NickHewitt12 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    The last two opponents have had two shared colours, so I'd feel that She-Hulk might also be a potential enemy worth including (one of the back-up F4, and blue/green shared). Unfortunately, it'll likely be QS boosted to 270 just to screw with everyone.
  • IceIX
    Then use SurveyMonkey or some other third party poll creator. People will click on the link to vote if they are interested. I've used it numerous times already on the forums.
    I see Strawpoll used a bunch by Twitch streamers, but it's only got room for 30.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    As if it could be anyone other than Doom.
  • Moon Roach
    Added a results link to the original post. Much more interesting than Reporting Services.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jessica Alba did the most damage to her credibility.

Would pay good money to see that fight. KNOWUMSAYIN? icon_cool.gif
  • rdevil32
    rdevil32 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Seeing no Namor or Mole Man in this game ... nor a single Skrull ... or Impossible Man .... I voted for Doctor Doom.

Obviously it's Doctor Doom ... but I may need to catch up on recent lore ... anything interesting happen FF4-wise since 1965?

Then again....Richards has to fight Doom. Brain v. brain.

Bro v. sis match? Sue vs. Johnny?

Hmm...It will be tough for her to face either boosted Doom or Johnny 1 on 1... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Just a clue from IceIX from another thread:
    IceIX wrote:
    We currently have 2*-4* characters slated for the 4* challenge nodes. Invisible Woman's opponent is slated to be a 3*, and should be an interesting battle. This one is more MPQ thematic than it is comic book thematic.

So, it's unlikely to be Doom or Torch. I'm guessing it's going to be someone who shares two of her colours, and who might be able to negate either her shields or invisibility.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    I'd guess She-Hulk, as per Nick Hewitt, or Bagsilver, as per Mawtful. Weirdly enough, I fear She-Hulk less than I fear Bagsilver in an IW 1v1 matchup. You can probably deny She-Hulk green, blue, and red, and bubble pop her out of existence, but trying to match blues against Bagsilver... ugh.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I too think QS will be the Sue's opponent. D3 is evil in that way. . . And TU? How about Iceman pink. icon_twisted.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki to flip her protect tiles, or Quicksilver for bubble shenanigans.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    A chiropractor
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Doctor Doom.

LBSH here.