What's the plan for 4 Stars?

2»

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Tarheelmax wrote:
    Leveled 3* roster: Gain three 4*s per week in pvp. Average HP spent per pvp should be under 75 if you are just looking for the 4* at 1000. Time spent in each pvp, maybe a couple hours each?

Underleveled roster: Gain one to two 4*s per week in pve. No HP spent. Time spent in PVE = all of your time.

It seems like an easy decision...

This right here.

I played PVE for the measly 3 covers of FalCap (2+alliance). This was the first time I did this in many months, just to try it out. I will not be doing that again.

I spend MAYBE 90 minutes in PvP per event. I run the event quickly, get my 1k, spend 75-225 hp, and I'm done. In PvE, it's a never ending grind.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me PvE is that never ending grind culminating in one 4* cover...and then months upon months of hoping I can reach 1000, trying to earn that 40 point win before I get knocked down by 60 points.

I've got a handful of one-cover 4*s now. A few have two or three but they're mostly useless.
    I've been playing for nearly two years and Nick Fury's at 12 covers, he's my best 4*. Still stuck on 1/3/5 for X-Force Wolvie. 3/3/3 for Invisible Woman.

Releasing new 4*s to me just feels like a lot of work for little reward. Especially since I've got nearly all the 3*s fully covered now. Used to be I'd get the 4* just to have something to bring when I fought for the new 3* dude, but there don't seem to be any anymore. I've skipped over Prodigal Sun completely this week because it has nothing I need, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm not going to finish top 2.