Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

Just 3 more days to update your profile before the deadline.

In compliance with the upcoming GDPR efforts taking place later this month, we want to provide all forum users information about an update to our Terms of Service that will go into effect on May 21, 2018.

Please copy and paste this URL for details ---> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/updates-to-the-d3-go-forums-terms-of-service

Thank you!

Progress on multiple devices

AnakarisRexAnakarisRex Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in ATPQ Suggestions & Feedback
Like MPQ, I'd like to be able to play on multiple devices (phone/tablet) using my same roster/progress/stats/etc. MPQ has this feature. I hope ATPQ get this feature as well. I thought the "Login to Facebook" feature would cause this but it is not. I appears we need Google Play integration.

THANKS~!!

Comments

• RoraborealisRoraborealis Age Unconfirmed Posts: 24
    I need to second this. I'm about to switch phones soon. Please implement the multiple devices functionality.
  • David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Like MPQ, I'd like to be able to play on multiple devices (phone/tablet) using my same roster/progress/stats/etc.

THANKS~!!

Hi,

This feature is coming very soon. Please stay tuned for Facebook save integration which should allow the use of your account across your mobile devices.

Thanks!
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    D3 Go! Community Manager
  • hybridchichybridchic Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3
    steam please. I'm a pc gamer all the way