Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Progress on multiple devices

AnakarisRexAnakarisRex Posts: 13Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in ATPQ Suggestions & Feedback
Like MPQ, I'd like to be able to play on multiple devices (phone/tablet) using my same roster/progress/stats/etc. MPQ has this feature. I hope ATPQ get this feature as well. I thought the "Login to Facebook" feature would cause this but it is not. I appears we need Google Play integration.

THANKS~!!

Comments

• RoraborealisRoraborealis Posts: 24Age Unconfirmed
    I need to second this. I'm about to switch phones soon. Please implement the multiple devices functionality.
  • David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872Age Unconfirmed Site Admin
    Like MPQ, I'd like to be able to play on multiple devices (phone/tablet) using my same roster/progress/stats/etc.

THANKS~!!

Hi,

This feature is coming very soon. Please stay tuned for Facebook save integration which should allow the use of your account across your mobile devices.

Thanks!
  • hybridchichybridchic Posts: 3Age Unconfirmed
    steam please. I'm a pc gamer all the way