What's worse than customer service not compensating you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2015
    Options
    On a side note there are a handful of "what's" what's being cheating. To name a few types 1. The hacker 2. The glitcher 3. The exploiter. If any of these isn't cheating to someone of course they are going to ask "why did you do that to me?" Most would agree #1 is cheating but you would be amazed to how many people think #2 and #3 isn't cheating. I'm not saying your buddy did any of these things..but lol (and there's always a but) someone clearly thinks he/she did.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    seshoma wrote:
    So i got a message with a error joining alliance and to contact customer support does this mean im sandboxed 2?
    Da fudge
    Yes, I guess.
    I had the same issue and contacted CS monday evening (UTC+1). They fixed the issue wednesday morning (UTC+1) so it was pretty fast. Below I quote their reply
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    We have un-flagged your account, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: They didn't say why I've been flagged though so the issue could occur again! I've hoarded 500k+ iso and 25k hp, maybe I should spend a bit?
  • Bishop
    Options
    sc0ville wrote:
    Thank you to everyone who responded in this thread, I just received an email from support acknowledging the problem on their end, Unlocking my account and providing me some hp and covers for my loses.

I'm very happy to have this issue resolved, and looking forward to rejoining the Skrull Empire ASAP.

My apologies just saw this. Glad you have been cleared. Disregard my last posts. I could delete them.....but I'd rather leave it for real cheaters.
  • Bishop
    Options
    DrNitroman wrote:
    seshoma wrote:
    So i got a message with a error joining alliance and to contact customer support does this mean im sandboxed 2?
    Da fudge
    Yes, I guess.
    I had the same issue and contacted CS monday evening (UTC+1). They fixed the issue wednesday morning (UTC+1) so it was pretty fast. Below I quote their reply
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    We have un-flagged your account, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: They didn't say why I've been flagged though so the issue could occur again! I've hoarded 500k+ iso and 25k hp, maybe I should spend a bit?

In all honesty there is no real proof this is true no more then saying the AI cheats. I'd say spend it it certainly wouldn't hurt any. You might get Jean out of it, you know you want to.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    well, if it was a legitimate action that got flagged by the system, shouldn't we want to know which legitimate action it was so we could avoid it too? and so scoville can avoid a repeat? unless it was just a glitch on their end. I don't want to cheat, but I certainly want to avoid getting sandboxed even if by mistake.