Phaserhawk's requested Character fixes by the forum

2»

Comments

• hesjingixen
    hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    I agree with almost everything in the OP, with the following caveats:

Human Torch - Flame Jet
    While I don't think the OP's version would be bad, I actually like it as it stands. I like amassing a huge amount of green and then letting it burn down the enemy turn after turn. Personal taste on that one.

Psylocke - Psi-Katana
    Given that her signature color in the comics is purple, why not have Psi-Katana create a PURPLE attack tile? It would add flavor and reduce the problem of creating black attack tiles that you then have to match to use the ability again. That and the mentioned improvements to red and I'd probably start using her again.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2015
    Okay. Guys. Listen.

You gotta stop complaining about colour order because it makes you sound like newbies.

Okay, fine, newbies wouldn't know it was a problem, but veterans should know why colour order has not yet, and will never be, fixed.

I had a friend in high school who really into Star Trek nitpicks. His favorite was how the turbolift moved to different places on the Enterprise bridge, depending on which film you were watching. He would explain that you can't move an elevator shaft without tearing the ship apart. Too much work to fix a cosmetic problem.

The devs have explained that the supposedly simple act of rearranging colour order on a character would involve tearing the game apart to move the plumbing. It would be a massive effort, just to fix an issue that only real experts even noticed was there.

So, yeah. Drop it.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    The devs have explained that the supposedly simple act of rearranging colour order on a character would involve tearing the game apart to move the plumbing. It would be a massive effort, just to fix an issue that only real experts even noticed was there.

But that's only because they wanted to change the order of the skills to match tile strengths.

Why not change the tile strengths instead? GSBW had this done a few months ago.
  • Two fixes and now a list for buffs for almost all heroes.

That scalated quickly icon_lol.gif
  • Lanko8 wrote:
    Two fixes and now a list for buffs for almost all heroes.

That scalated quickly icon_lol.gif

I blame community scaling...