NEW Character Ability Poll w/ 4*'s (7/15) - POLL CLOSED!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hello fellow players!

Back in April I had created a Character Ability Poll: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=14&t=28154

Overall I received positive feedback so I decided to run this again! (perhaps make it every 3-months). This time I added 4* characters plus I added all of the new 3*'s since the last poll (e.g. SW, QS, Vision). I also gave the ability to choose multiple answers. Last survey you could only choose one answer and with so many abilities it's tough to choose just one! Please let me know in the comments if I missed an ability or character.

Survey is via SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMX8QNQ

Please click the link above to participate. I'll analyze and post the results once the poll reaches over a 100 participants.

Categories include:
Best Single-Target Damager
Best AOE Damager
Best Board Shaker
Best AP Stealer/Drainer
Best AP Generator (Non-Steal)
Best Healer
Best Countdown Tile Character
Best Strike Tile Character
Best Attack Tile Character
Best Defense Tile Character

Thank you everyone icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: I am happy to announce that we have reached over 100 respondents in less than 24 hours! Last poll took about a week to reach that amount. Thank you everyone who has participated. I hope to have the results posted soon!

Edit 2: Results are in: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=14&t=31552

Comments

• 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    pretty coolio yo
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took the survey, cap red missing from single target damage.. as it returns AP and does awesome damage, it was going to be my first choice!
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Doesn't effect things, but you should add Polarizing force to CMags for board shake, as its the better board shake of his two good abilities.
  • Punisher5784
    Malcrof wrote:
    Took the survey, cap red missing from single target damage.. as it returns AP and does awesome damage, it was going to be my first choice!

Ahhh I can't believe I forgot it again! This happened last time and he still led the polls haha. Thanks for noticing Malcrof.

mgallop wrote:
    Doesn't effect things, but you should add Polarizing force to CMags for board shake, as its the better board shake of his two good abilities.

Good point, it's been revised to include Cmag's Red ability. Thank you.
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    I'm missing Carnage as a board shaker icon_e_wink.gif
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    It's a little strange that you have Fury's Avengers Assemble as an option for Best Single Target Damage. I would have thought Demolition would have been a better choice than AA? AA's really more of an AE, if you want to charge it up that way.
  • Punisher5784
    Bulls wrote:
    I'm missing Carnage as a board shaker icon_e_wink.gif
    morph3us wrote:
    It's a little strange that you have Fury's Avengers Assemble as an option for Best Single Target Damage. I would have thought Demolition would have been a better choice than AA? AA's really more of an AE, if you want to charge it up that way.

Good points. Added and revised. Thank you.
  • Professor X's Psychic Convergence is missing from best strike tile character list
  • Punisher5784
    I am happy to announce that we have reached over 100 respondents in less than 24 hours! Last poll took about a week to reach that amount.

Thank you everyone who has participated. I hope to have the results posted soon!

Edit: Results are in: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=14&t=31552
  • Missed the Vote, but nice poll. I am ready for the next one.
  • Punisher5784
    A5Marvel wrote:
    Missed the Vote, but nice poll. I am ready for the next one.

I just posted the next one! viewtopic.php?style=1&f=14&t=31768