'Official' Poll: the Great Community Scaling Experiment

IReallyHatePVP
IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
So, with the wrap-up of Oscorp Heroic yesterday, we all went through two events with the CS slider set to Zero.

So, how did it go?

I'm sure D3G is frantically pouring over the numbers as we speak(compiling the data might even be their weekend homework assignment icon_razz.gif !), but I want the Red Names to see and here what we forumites experienced.

So go ahead and vote: reply if you want to share a specific thought/observation. Help them help you help out.

Poll notes:
You can change your vote, in case the memory suddenly recalls That One Thing that changes your whole viewpoint. But vote quickly; this poll will close sometime on Monday(29 JUN).
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• all scaling should be removed, game should be balanced like Deadpool daily

i submitted for first option but that doesn't really cover what I said just now
  • Wow.

Overwhelmingly positive indeed.

As mentioned HERE, the feedback, both here and at/to Demi has been so great, that after one FINAL test, Community Scaling is set to go the way of the star.pngstar.pngstar.png & star.pngstar.png ****.

I'm not sure about 'overwhelming' myself, though....41 responses. Easily in the top 3 of lowest-yeilding polls I have made. Well, maybe all of the OTHER "NO SC was great, right gang?" threads stole some traffic...

I'll try to think that. It'll help me stay positive. Also, before I forget, thanks to all Forty of you who voted. Let's all hope the Ant-man launch goes off without a hitch. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_mrgreen.gif