Thought I'd share a POSITIVE customer service experience

2»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    This is such great news and I am shocked that were so accommodating!

As I read this, I already see players trying to exploit it, playing DDQ on two accounts and merging.. this is why we can't have nice things.

Well keep in mind also that I had spent money on that account...who's to say it would have been approved if I didn't. Remember this merge is not a guaranteed thing.

If someone really wants to go through all that trouble to get a little extra I say they earned it. Tired me out just thinking about it. icon_lol.gif

I had also spent money on roster slots etc.. then my main account got to the point where the tablet barely ever gets used.. most of the covers it has, i wouldn't need.. but would like to have something to show for it now that it is dormant.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Will do!
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213

You must have gotten an entirely different support rep than I did, because I just got a canned email that my request had been denied because PC and Mobile store their games separately and they can't be linked, even though I was quite clear that I was hoping to have the PC account deleted, the assets transferred and the Mobile account renamed.
  • d0nk3y wrote:

You must have gotten an entirely different support rep than I did, because I just got a canned email that my request had been denied because PC and Mobile store their games separately and they can't be linked, even though I was quite clear that I was hoping to have the PC account deleted, the assets transferred and the Mobile account renamed.

I think the point is that for whatever reason a merge of PC and mobile like you asked is not possible, so only mobile/mobile or pc/pc merges are possible.
  • d0nk3y
    I think the point is that for whatever reason a merge of PC and mobile like you asked is not possible, so only mobile/mobile or pc/pc merges are possible.

Guess I misintepreted the initial request made by the OP - I had to reread their post 4 times to determine they were moving accounts on the same platform. Got my hopes up for nothing.
  • Malcrof
    No reply at all yet. Submitted last night. So plenty of time.
  • d0nk3y wrote:

Guess I misintepreted the initial request made by the OP - I had to reread their post 4 times to determine they were moving accounts on the same platform. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Whoops, by tablet I meant an Android table so still "mobile platform" as opposed to Steam to mobile.

Sorry for the confusion!
  • d0nk3y
    edited June 2015
    d0nk3y wrote:

Whoops, by tablet I meant an Android table so still "mobile platform" as opposed to Steam to mobile.

Sorry for the confusion!

It was worth a try - completely shot down. I just got a response to my reply - they won't touch anything that crosses platform. Sad... all I really wanted was my Steam account nuked and the name transferred to my Android account so I could quit wearing the _too suffix.

*edIt - there may be hope* Just got another reply and it sounds like they'll go for the name change if I can provide ownership details... fingers crossed... please don't reduce my roster to a smoking ruin of a day 45 account.

*double edit* that was fast... not 10 minutes after shipping off a Google Play receipt screenshot, I got a response with a username change and confirmed it in game. Thank you, D3Go support.
  • Malcrof
    I just got my email asking for all of my info for both devices, which option i choose, if i created both, etc..

Fingers crossed. Not even going to log into the tablet to collect my daily (which is about all i do with it) until they respond.
  • Malcrof
    Just an update, it all came through perfectly (while i was taking a break at Adventure Island no less lol)... only Caveat was .. i don't remember having a maxed 3* Captain marvel on my tablet.. (of course i didn't pay too much attention to it's roster), but either way, it worked out great. Kudos to CS for being timely and getting this done for me! Thank you!.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Just an update, it all came through perfectly (while i was taking a break at Adventure Island no less lol)... only Caveat was .. i don't remember having a maxed 3* Captain marvel on my tablet.. (of course i didn't pay too much attention to it's roster), but either way, it worked out great. Kudos to CS for being timely and getting this done for me! Thank you!.

THey merged mine too with a great response time, and I also got 5 Captain Marvel covers I didn't have, as well as 5 yellow IM40s I didn't want =) Must be a glitch in their system, but I'm not complaining. Anyway it was great customer service to receive the hulkbuster and ISO/HP I had on my other account, especially since I had to stop playing that one because the game got too heavy for my old kindle fire, I thought that stuff was lost for good.
  • Glad it worked out for everyone. I don't think I got any extras... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Malcrof
    Glad it worked out for everyone. I don't think I got any extras... icon_e_sad.gif

Not sure if it was extra or not, i honestly don't remember my tablet's full roster, but a huge thank you to you for the info to help get this done! It was the only reason i hadn't sold that tablet, i honestly don't use it for anything anymore now that i have a phablet.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i wonder if they fear class action lawsuit or something. i got an email saying they are getting 1000s of complains and sorry it took so long to get back to me... If you SETTLE they would offer me 500 HP (besides all of the stuff i lost) i asked them for something else and they said NO

all we can offer you in this settlement is 500Hp.. never heard them say settlement before. I passed and said i wanted the ticket forwarded once again lost stuff that is worth more then just 500HP
  • Malcrof
    slidecage wrote:
    i wonder if they fear class action lawsuit or something. i got an email saying they are getting 1000s of complains and sorry it took so long to get back to me... If you SETTLE they would offer me 500 HP (besides all of the stuff i lost) i asked them for something else and they said NO

all we can offer you in this settlement is 500Hp.. never heard them say settlement before. I passed and said i wanted the ticket forwarded once again lost stuff that is worth more then just 500HP

How much real $$ had you spent? If you have receipts, they should at least re-imburse what you spent in HP.
  • Sickboy254698
    Sickboy254698 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    This game has the best support of any mobile game I've played. When they made all alliances equal with 20 members I got a full refund of all HP spent on my alliance, twice. After the X-Force nerf, including what I got for selling mine, I received a total of 25,000 HP and 50,000 ISO. I think I came out way ahead on both of those.