How much have you earned from Deadpool's Daily Quests?

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have pulled 3x250HP & 1x1,000HP, but I've only probably only earned ~2/3 of the Taco tokens possible due to my limited roster (I don't have the exact number written down), so I'm actually not far off average.

That said, I have pulled nothing but 2* covers since April, so maybe I'm due something good soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Never pulled the 1K, but got the 250HP twice in the last 2 days. Overall I think I've pulled 1500 HP.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Exactly 2750, 2 x 1000 and 3 x 250.

I currently have 67 characters, in the 850 HP per roster slot zone, with 1820 HP in the bank.

DDQ did help smooth out my roster need those last few month and very probably spared me from cashing in to keep the numerous characters since the Pre Ultron spree.

I did cash in three maybe four Logan's to keep my characters during my first few months of playing. I do not feel the same pressure now as I earn way more HP now than before and I havent spent money on the game since DDQ started.

A 1000 HP stings a little but it doesn't feel that bad either. When you're at this stage (wether you reached it by paying like me or not) you should be able to earn enough HP to keep most of the new characters and make a sacrifice every now and then. The more the characters the less they'll be featured so forgoing a character should have less of a cost in effectiveness as well. We'll also have to see what they mean by "other ways to earn roster slots".
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    I don't generally do magical thinking where random numbers are concerned, but last week I pulled the 1K reward on an alt account I barely play, and said to myself, "That was it, that was my 1K taco, on my **** alt account." The next day I pulled one on my main account.

I stopped counting X250 after I got about eight of them, but I'd guess I'm up to eleven or so now. So between 3500 and 4000 (counting only the account I actually play daily). I'm ahead of the luck curve so far, and I still want to add my voice to the call of "Random is not the answer!"
  • lok123456
    lok123456 Posts: 96
    Personally, I haven't earn any hp since the last change of the PvE icon_eek.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember around 2000 HP. Four separate 250's and a 1000. I'd imagine there have been a couple 250s I'm not remembering, but I've pulled at least 2000.
  • 2 X 250HPs to date and haven't missed a day. I haven't always been able to complete the BE (still a bit shaky, lol), but I've gotten every Taco I could, barring outages, etc.

DBC
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I've completely cleared DDQ since it started. Got 1k hp four times, and the 250 hp seven times. So a tad under 6k hp?
  • I dunno but I got 2 1,000 HP tacos to show from it
  • From memory, missed two DPD's in total and have pulled the 250HP twice. Nothing more than that. I demand my luck improve.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    1x3* that I already had then countless 2* covers and that is over 2 or 3 months.
  • ThePLAV
    ThePLAV Posts: 28
    I pulled 2x 1000HP within a week of Stark Salary-ing when I was still in 1* land and being swamped with cover drops from PvP.

Since then, I've pulled 250HP once.
  • Since the beginning of DDQ I have missed ~10 tokens and I have earned 750HP, which is close to nothing really. But it's the cover drops that are more frustrating for me. I went for a straight 2/71 + 250HP when DDQ started with the 3* covers being among the worst in the game, then I was somewhat lucky in the next 2 weeks and won three more 3* with 2 of them being useful. Then followed a huge gap of 30-40 tokens with no meaningful drops, with the exception of 500HP, and the last week I got 3 more 3*. The sad thing is that I was hoping for QS, SW, or even Vision from the 20 tokens I opened last week, but instead I got 3x yellow C.Mag. The chance to get 1 C.Mags is 2.2% so for a yellow it is 0.73%. Now, if someone calculates the chance to get 3 yellow from 5-7 tokens (I remember they were grouped closely together), then it is obvious there is something fishy with the RNG in the game. Maybe I am just stuck with values that are close to each other in the pseudo-random sequence the game uses to determine drops, but even a first year student in programming (any language) can do better than this.
    That being said the best thing about DDQ is the ISO. I went from 15k to 55k just from playing DDQ since the last season started. I have not touched the game to play anything else so far.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess I'm in the unlucky camp with dbc and my fellow moose. I've missed ~3 ddqs since the beginning and I've gotten a total of 500 hp from tacos and those were both within the first weeks of the DDQ kick-off. guess I'm due. hope its evens out, most pull rates do over time but that one has been elusive for me and haven't seen any in months. ultron was nicer to me on hp than ddq, and it was all in a week.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 1k yesterday, my first.. few 250's before that.
  • Received 3X250 HP in the first 11 tokens, then 3X250 HP for the rest of the tokens since. Have about 10 stockpiled.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I've been playing DDQ from very beginning and since now I got 4x 250HP = only 1000HP earned overall.
    So it gives me something like 1.5 of slot.
  • Got my 4th 250 this week from this mornings taco, kinda don't like the new gold token for it, gets me hyped for nothing lol
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    I believe I've gotten 1 1000 HP token and 7 250 HP, for 2750 HP total. 1500 of this was during the off season. My roster slots are currently at 900, so I could have gotten 3 slots from these. While I don't think DDQ solves the roster slot problem, the HP is meant to supplement the HP you get from other events, not completely solve the HP problem by itself. For example, while I got 1500 HP in one week during the offseason, I also got around 750 HP from Deadpool vs MPQ and 400 HP from the two off season events.
  • DDQ has been extremely lucrative for me - I know I've hit the 2500 HP mark, probably 3000 as well. I've gotten 2 1000HP and numerous 250s.

I'll be honest, I was giving up MPQ (too long to 3* transition for me) and then DDQ started. It became fun again. What's the point in having great characters if you can't play them? DDQ helped remedy that.

There's was a bunch of cool characters I wanted to take into matches (Cyclops, Black Panther, The Hood) but I only had 1 or 2 covers. I actually wanted to win matches, so I would take the same guys into battle: Thor/Mags/Storm or Ares/OBW/Daken. It was getting too monotonous. But if I didn't play those combinations, I wouldn't stand a chance against the tricked out teams I was going up against.