Dauthi's 3* Guide - Who to level and how to build 'em! 03/09

1235

Comments

  • EleganceFlawedEleganceFlawed Age Unconfirmed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    This is a great list, but I know Vision has been "fixed" and isn't as good anymore.

    Is anyone continuing to update this list?
  • clownstyleclownstyle Age Unconfirmed Posts: 21
    Also wondering if this list is up-to date and worth using icon_e_smile.gif
  • TeeTee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    clownstyle wrote:
    Also wondering if this list is up-to date and worth using icon_e_smile.gif

    I doubt it. That Quicksilver description doesn't sound right. But I still agree with most of the other choices.
  • atair8atair8 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Appreciate your work, but in my opinion, you would have to rate not the single Charakters but the threesomes, I have very good experience with IM40,Black Suit and Cyclops 3*
  • ruyenruyen Age Unconfirmed Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Seems the PP has quit updating, IM40 being on the bad list instead of the best 3* is all the proof you need.

    Is there another rankings list? Key up to date?
  • vinniebabe22vinniebabe22 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Fantastic guide, thank you so much

    I really regret selling my Iron Fist now icon_lol.gif
  • DauthiDauthi Age Unconfirmed Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Alright, I am back and updating. Trying to clean things up before the arrival of the 3* Doctor Strange icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Marv-z 52Marv-z 52 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 4
    Hi there I have several 3 star.png themed heroes and I have been following this guide to help me out. I was wondering if I picked up a few good ones even though I only have one power on most of them.

    My roster of 3 star.png includes:
    3 star.png Cyclops with one redflag.png and one yellowflag.png
    3 star.png Psylocke with 2 blueflag.png
    3 star.png Scarlet Witch with one purpleflag.png and one greenflag.png
    3 star.png Quicksilver with one blackflag.png and one blueflag.png
    3 star.png Storm with one greenflag.png
    3 star.png Black Panther with one blueflag.png
    3 star.png Daken with one blackflag.png
    3 star.png Beast with one blueflag.png
    3 star.png Grey Suit Black WIdow with one redflag.png
    3 star.png Human Torch with one greenflag.png
    3 star.png Mystique with one blackflag.png
    3 star.png Kamala Khan with one greenflag.png
    3 star.png Squirrel Girl with one greenflag.png

    I think I have a good bunch right ?
  • SlothkinsSlothkins Age Unconfirmed Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Is there a 4* version of this guide? I know it would be an even bigger undertaking but it would be interesting to see somebody's thoughts on the matter.
  • undrtakerundrtaker Age Unconfirmed Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Slothkins wrote:
    Is there a 4* version of this guide? I know it would be an even bigger undertaking but it would be interesting to see somebody's thoughts on the matter.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1191727445
  • gravelgravel Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    undrtaker wrote:
    Slothkins wrote:
    Is there a 4* version of this guide? I know it would be an even bigger undertaking but it would be interesting to see somebody's thoughts on the matter.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1191727445

    I'd be careful with that 4* list, or at least use it in conjunction with the forums because the recent buffs aren't reflected there. Star-Lord and Cho have received decent buffs and would likely be bumped up the list.
  • TeskalTeskal Age Unconfirmed Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2017
    Slothkins wrote:
    Is there a 4* version of this guide? I know it would be an even bigger undertaking but it would be interesting to see somebody's thoughts on the matter.

    Dauthi's 4* Guide - So You've Made it This Far!

    A Mostly Accurate 4* Ranking - from Jarvind

    Character Rankings Holiday 2016 Edition - The Results
  • DauthiDauthi Age Unconfirmed Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2017
    mexus wrote:
    Has this been explained?

    Quicksilver:
    (...) " bluetile.png (AOE) - 7596" (...)

    That's not completely correct huh?

    Because Quicksilver's AOE has 0 cost icon_e_wink.gif Ah, just caught it, thanks for that! I had a miscalculation originally, his AOE is truly 7596!

    I plan to add Thanos and Dr. Strange soon guys, spoiler alert, they are very good.
  • TeskalTeskal Age Unconfirmed Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I love this guide. Thanks for all the work.

    I totally love 3Thanos and Strang3. Both are fantastic to clear goon nodes or first PVP fights, especially together. Can't wait to see your ratings for them. icon_e_smile.gif

    Biggest Flaw I se about Strang3: all his colors are fantastic! It is terrible that it is so hard to lower yellow and blue one level from 5 to 4 to get Purple on 4. Which would be good against Invis.Girl, Duck, Prof.X... Maybe lower Yellow sometimes?


    If you find time, maybe add to most characters, which other characters you use with them normally for a fight.
  • DauthiDauthi Age Unconfirmed Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Teskal wrote:
    I love this guide. Thanks for all the work.

    I totally love 3Thanos and Strang3. Both are fantastic to clear goon nodes or first PVP fights, especially together. Can't wait to see your ratings for them. icon_e_smile.gif

    Biggest Flaw I se about Strang3: all his colors are fantastic! It is terrible that it is so hard to lower yellow and blue one level from 5 to 4 to get Purple on 4. Which would be good against Invis.Girl, Duck, Prof.X... Maybe lower Yellow sometimes?


    If you find time, maybe add to most characters, which other characters you use with them normally for a fight.

    It is important to echo that Strange and Thanos work together extremely well! I am actually using them instead of 4*s for low level battles to trigger strike tiles (old man logan's). This means they have relevance even in the 5* realm guys! If you read my guide and want to know what to do about them, champion them asap!
  • TeskalTeskal Age Unconfirmed Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Dauthi wrote:
    Teskal wrote:
    I love this guide. Thanks for all the work.

    I totally love 3Thanos and Strang3. Both are fantastic to clear goon nodes or first PVP fights, especially together. Can't wait to see your ratings for them. icon_e_smile.gif

    Biggest Flaw I se about Strang3: all his colors are fantastic! It is terrible that it is so hard to lower yellow and blue one level from 5 to 4 to get Purple on 4. Which would be good against Invis.Girl, Duck, Prof.X... Maybe lower Yellow sometimes?


    If you find time, maybe add to most characters, which other characters you use with them normally for a fight.

    It is important to echo that Strange and Thanos work together extremely well! I am actually using them instead of 4*s for low level battles to trigger strike tiles (old man logan's). This means they have relevance even in the 5* realm guys! If you read my guide and want to know what to do about them, champion them asap!

    Dr Strang3 I powered up with CP, so I could champ him fast. Only sad was that his event came later, but I never really regret it.

    Thanos still need 3 covers, not sure if he is worth to spend CP, too. Or if I wait till I get his covers.
  • TeeTee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I'm assuming a some of the text reasons are a bit older or just a typo.
    Dauthi wrote:
    icon_shehulk.png She-Hulk - blueflag.png 4 greenflag.png 5 redflag.png 4 - Rank 6th of top tier

    Her blue is virtually useless at 3, but at 4 it doubles its effect making it take 2 enemy strike/protect/attack tiles and improves them. There are plenty of characters who create these special tiles now, so chances are this will be useful.


    She-Hulk's blue at 3.

    dd7bfc46c2.jpg

    Increasing to 4 makes it 3 tiles.
    Increasing to 5 improves friendly tiles more.


    Sidenote: Thank you for doing this. I've been glancing at it every so often when I've updated my roster for over a year now.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tee wrote:
    I'm assuming a some of the text reasons are a bit older or just a typo.
    Dauthi wrote:
    icon_shehulk.png She-Hulk - blueflag.png 4 greenflag.png 5 redflag.png 4 - Rank 6th of top tier

    Her blue is virtually useless at 3, but at 4 it doubles its effect making it take 2 enemy strike/protect/attack tiles and improves them. There are plenty of characters who create these special tiles now, so chances are this will be useful.


    She-Hulk's blue at 3.

    dd7bfc46c2.jpg

    Increasing to 4 makes it 3 tiles.
    Increasing to 5 improves friendly tiles more.


    Sidenote: Thank you for doing this. I've been glancing at it every so often when I've updated my roster for over a year now.
    No, the text is correct. At 3 covers, She-Hulk affects two enemy tiles and redistribute them, taking one for your team and leaving the other in the enemy's Control. At 4 covers, she affects 3 tiles, taking two for your team and leaving only one for the enemy.
    Basically, She-Hulk takes half the affected tiles, rounded in her favor.
  • TeeTee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    No, the text is correct. At 3 covers, She-Hulk affects two enemy tiles and redistribute them, taking one for your team and leaving the other in the enemy's Control. At 4 covers, she affects 3 tiles, taking two for your team and leaving only one for the enemy.
    Basically, She-Hulk takes half the affected tiles, rounded in her favor.

    Ah I see what you mean. Thanks.
  • TeskalTeskal Age Unconfirmed Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    DrStrang3 + Thanos + Dak3n are a perfect team, minimizing needing health packs.
Sign In or Register to comment.